Knockin' on Dwarven Doors (PC/Mobile and Console)

And do we get a mythic too? Aka it seems both pc and console are supposed to get one… Just not the same one.

1 Like

It’s out, I’ve pulled 2

He mean in the glory bundle

King Highforge is only in event chests.

Edit: Should read whole thread before replying the early posts.

12 Likes

Currently both Console and PC/ Mobile are scheduled to get Mythics this week, though different ones.

15 Likes

@nimhain
Quick question RE: Summer Imp - when is his last day?
I ask because it seemed he was a bit late in arriving this cycle

Thanks

1 Like

Agree! I always look forward to the stories. Makes the game more fun. Thanks

1 Like

how much glory for the new common to mythic ? should be three common cards to a bundle right ?

1 Like

Should be ~19200 if my math is correct at 3 per chest, and 300 glory per lot.

3 Likes

yeah exactly

1 Like

Well… back under 200k :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m glad to see immunities condensed/agrouped into new traits to make troops more resilient but not full immunity like Impervious as it was discussed a long time ago.

I can assume that more reworks will follow some of those lines with traits, but can you say if eventually Impervious will become inexistent outside/except for a few Legendaries and/or Mythics @Sirrian?

One common glory troop is disappointing :frowning:

1 Like

Not for me. This way I spend glory on event keys since I spent those this week.

Glory on event keys??

1 Like

No mention of Khaziel rework.

:pensive:

2 Likes

Yup 1 event key 500 gold 100 souls 2 maps for 180 glory

3 Likes

That’s assuming I don’t go all Sekhma on the event chests from the keys from the basic tasks.

After GW break, I’ve decided that to make it up to us, you put that other dwarf in glory bundles!

@Saltypatra

1 Like

Yeah not going to bother 2much with this one. I don’t need another 6 Gorgotha or another stonehammer or 20 UR Troops from other kingdoms. :smirk:
Will use my 42 event keys from tasks and that’s it. Enjoy. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes