Kingdom/ troop bonuses not showing/not applied when using 2 or more of the same troop

Platform, device version and operating system: Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, 13

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
_REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE.

I expected to see kingdom and troop bonuses applied per usual

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
_Happening now while doing explore 12 and PVP

Steps to make it happen again
Create a kingdom based team and check your bonuses

Pet bonuses require number of unique troops (at least two for kingdom, at least three for troop type, and all four different for color bonus, if I’m not mistaken), duplicates don’t count. It has always worked like that.

Thanks, so for team #1 snakelet with naga bonus would not apply? Is it because Treachery is not in Mist of Scales? I see what you mean on the other 2.

Nope, unless you replace one Salmandira with a different naga and make 3 unique troops.

Thanks - you replied while I was editing. So pet bonuses by troop type must still be within the same kingdom?

For troop type (and color) bonus kingdom does not matter.

EDIT. But, if you had unique troops of the type from the same kingdom, you’d receive bonus both for type and kingdom.

Ok then I am thinking snakelet bonus

should still be applied to first team.

Then it should probably be a feature request, if you want type bonus to start from two unique troops (which your first team has), as right now it starts from three unique troops per design.

LOL so sorry - you explained that perfectly and succinctly in your first reply and it just didn’t register. Got it now!