Kingdom Pass - THANK YOU DEVS

The rework of the Kingdom Pass is a great example of taking user feedback and making changes accordingly. Great work! It is so much more enjoyable to play now.

13 Likes

It’ll be a short while until Switch gets its next Kingdom Pass (6.9 launched in the middle of one so it remains at 5 weeks) so I will have to hold off a final judgment until then, but the flat Battlecrasher spawn rate and double Crowns per battlecrasher is very enjoyable already.

3 Likes

But how is it different from just rerolling every task, aside from having to tap reroll in the UI?

1 Like

Kingdom pass, not campaign

4 Likes

I just hope they dont introduce a new kingdom pass right after this one ends.

I am elated with the change for kingdom pass progression. I was skipping them until now.

2 Likes

They missed the point again!
Encounter indicator is good
Reduced runtime is good
Two crowns per battlecrasher is good
Still needs 5 crowns per level is bad
Needs fifty lvl is very bad

They have compressed the event into 2 weeks, this means you have to farm all 10 battlecrashers for 10 days. It was a pain in the arse.
With the longer version you could go for 7-8 battlecrashers per day and still get everything.

Before the change it took me up to 2 hours of Explore to get 10 Battle Crashers regularly. With the change it took me never more than 30 minutes. So I can’t complain.

6 Likes

Agree with OP, great change (Campaign tasks too)

1 Like