Kingdom offers are still broken

Lol… Called it.

(And no I had no insider information.)

how much longer? one month ago now, new patch already and offers are still broken?
lies, always lies…when will you stop lying or telling us false information?

4 Likes

want to bring this topic up again as the beta for 6.7 is going on now!

4 Likes

Correct! Super broken. What’s the point of announcing it when they won’t fix it?

By the way, that is a real question. I am not being sarcastic there.

3 Likes

The sweet relief of one less useless offer to be trolled by:

Exactly what you should want your players feeling when they get a super exclusive weapon. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think my recommendation would solve their struggle. I gave them this recommendation about a month ago, but no one has cared to consider it.

In this case, it is a very simple solution that does not necessitate complicated codes or hard work on the part of the developer.

It was announced and ready to go live several months ago, then some “bug” supposedly showed up and we never heard back again. My guess is it got cancelled, due to business reasons that must never be talked about. Most likely someone from the sales department woke up, realized that some of the intended offers (e.g. forge scrolls) conflicted with future cash content (e.g. forge orbs) and put a veto in. Unfortunately that means the real issue, broken offers like the Kingdom Helper, will remain unadressed for another eternity.

8 Likes

Offers in general are broken. I don’t think they actually want my money or my gems.

In the last few days I’ve been given the exciting opportunity to:

1. Pay money for a weapon I already own
  2. Pay money to upgrade a troop I just upgraded
  3. Spend gems to get common troops that I already have hundreds of
  4. Spend gems for medals I don’t need
  5. The famous Kingdom troop/key offers for maxed Kingdoms
  6. Pay money for orbs I don’t need (unless the 4 Zuul Goth team really is as absolutely effing killer as I’ve been told)
  7. Pay money or gems for the wrong Verses

Given all game devs’ desire to optimize their monetization, you’d think fixing these things would be priority number 1.

14 Likes

Another month, another ping.

Appreciate the thoroughness of your testing process.
Would appreciate some honesty even more :+1:

So what’s (not) going on with this?

15 Likes

Can’t pass testing without testing. 200 iq. Big brain.

Even for the slim chance any tests are done - which we won’t ever get any proof other than “their honest words”… They can stretch it out indefinitely by saying “still not passed testing”.
Unthinkable to get a process done to completely rework the daily offers by cancelling it completely. Wouldn’t make a difference for me to get no offers at all tbh with the offers I get.

1 Like

Something is being worked on. But not this right here…

13-15 of january previously was indicated to be vault event weekend.
got changed to arena weekend.

:surfing_man::clown_face:

Has anyone seen any of the new orbs on offer?

@Kafka will there be an update making the new orbs eligible for daily deals? If not, why not?

2 Likes

Are there any orbs in daily deals.
Including green and orange.

I cant every remember seeing one.

If not, then the new ones wont be.

Yes, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen everything except for Growth.