Kingdom levels

I only use troops from the same kingdom for events that call for it, so is it a priority to level my kingdoms to at least 10 or above? For everything but events, my team is made up of troops from different kingdoms. So is it necessary to spend all that gold on leveling all the kingdoms?
Or can I level up a particular kingdom when an event is from that kingdom.

I don’t have a straight answer, but the +1 skill bonus you get at Kingdom Level 10 (and others) is global, applying equally to all troops in all teams. Additionally, completing Kingdom Power goals will increase the skill bonus (e.g: +1 at Power Lv.5) too.

Using 2 or more different Troops from the same Kingdom also grants a “Kingdom Team Bonus” (which you can check on the Bonuses tab for that team), and this bonus can be increased via upgrading the Kingdom Level.

1 Like

Yes it affects your overall team score on all teams, and makes you stronger.

1 Like

Level up magic kingdoms first then equal then magic then equal then magic.

Will get harder as you hit the softcaps (stats)

You get it for everything you do no matter who on your team from whatever kingdom. Its global

1 Like

Aside from the stat boosts, the kingdom levels do give other bonuses, which are less important but might be useful. You can check them out and see if they matter for you. Kingdom levels also matter for upgrading your power levels, at high levels, so not necessarily a priority but you’ll want them leveled up eventually for those bonuses. Otherwise, if you have more important things to spend resources on at where you are in the game, you can prioritise them, but definitely consider the stat boosts carefully before ignoring them to spend resources elsewhere.