Kingdom bonus clarity

Best kingdoms only grant glory or souls. Gold is easy to get via pvp.

Depends on your stage of the game. Mid-game you can get decent souls and glory via PvP or Treasure Maps and you need tons of gold for maxing out your kingdomsā€™ levels.

But the more important criteria is definitely the kingdom bonuses. Magic > Attack > Life > Armor.

1 Like

I played almost all day and night yesterday and lvled a few kingdoms to lvl5 and was lucky enough to beat 3 colliseums in a row for tasksā€¦ Dunno why pvp is getting consistently harder right now thoughā€¦ most teams have literally twice as much hp and atk than meā€¦
I still beat them but stillā€¦

Ill up some vids later

PVP matching is based on your hero level and your rank for the current week. Bonus XP is actually bad for you since it makes you go against higher level players. If you donā€™t have the bonus stats from kingdoms, youā€™ll be fighting much over powered enemies.

This is definately untrue, lately im fighting against players that are level 215 range while im JUST lvl 100 and have only ONE maxed kingdom (swords edge)

These people have their whole decks 18 attack per card and like 35hp and 30 armor while my cards have like 20hp and 15armor.

i still beat them but ive had to just exit the game a few times because those levels were a bit too highā€¦ i mean screw a deck with such stats having both that firedragon thing and venoxia and gloomleaf and i forgot what moreā€¦ They just oneshot my whole team before i ever fill up a single card.

1 Like

Number of maxed kingdoms I donā€™t think has anything to do with pvp pairing. As your current week pvp goes up from 15 to 1, you fight higher level peeps. And itā€™s only 10 gold to swap opponents. I usually swap 4 or 5 times looking for good loot piles before I fight

i also scan them so thats 60gold per. I dont feel like fighting people with 4 blue legendary cards that instakill my whole team see.

1 Like