Key Troop Distribution

Soo Excited for our console only friends!

1 Like

I guess something worth bring up now is that the pull rate of Paladin and Knight Coronet seems to also be drastically lower than other cards of similar rarity. This however has been an issue since I started playing on consoles, not since just last week.

Edit: Also thank you for the response!

Adana begins with ?

Hey folks. Whoa, I wasn’t aware there was a Sheggra smorgasbord currently on the table with the console versions? I’m playing Xbox One and this is my first time on the forums. I know I saw in the last week quite a few Rhynaxes and Ogres… But… can anyone confirm that Sheggra is still showing up this week at a higher frequency?

I know Nex above said we should try to pull it at this time, before the next update hits. What I’ve never figured out is how are people getting 200+ copies of multiple troops, how do you even get that many keys?

In order to GET Sheggra, I’m guessing you’ve been using Gold in humongous amounts to purchase and use keys (both iron keys, and magic keys from PvP). I’ve never thought to use Gold that lavishly, but does it work for pulling Legendaries?

@evilbatwitch Broken Spire is the first Kingdom that all players unlock and have access to, even before Adana.

Well I don’t think Rhynax and Ogre are showing up that much now for me when I open chests. Sheggra and friends must have gone back to the normal drop frequencies…

It was totally mentioned that it was “alphabetically”, though i was being pedantic. I lucked out getting a Sheggra early on in my playing with a magic key, i think. and after that, I don’t even recall what was from where after they changed the format of how the troops were displayed from 1.06. (which was a whole 2 weeks of playing to when they switched up to 1.07ish).
Welcome to the forums:)

I’ll confirm that we found and fixed the issue two weeks or so back.

Ah, appreciate the followup then Mr Dev. And thank you for the warm welcome Ms Witch :wink:

I might mention that after 6 iron keys and a magic key and another iron key, I did actually pull Sheggra today just two hours ago. :wink: Yay!

1 Like

For context, I have been playing 3-4 hours of GoW every day for more than a year, and I have 8 legendary troops. A single copy of each.

1 Like

You’re driving the special reduced-glitch version of GoW which doesn’t spam a player with 3 duplicates of Goblin King!? Lucky. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just kidding. What stratospheric levels does a player attain when they’ve been gemming since inception or, say 2014? :rocket:

EDIT: Apologies. I have a wacky sense of humour, and my comments above could be construed as rather flippant. Friendly neighbourhood Devs do not deserve this sort of disrespect, n’est-ce pas? I ought to feel properly chastised BECAUSE (a): I got Sheggra finally, and should be appropriately grateful. WHo-hoo! and (b): I learned from Mr Horror today that I probably have mismanaged my entire Gems game up to this point… (boo!). At least anyway, that part explains why my progress has been considerably less than stratospheric.

1 Like

Mr Horror is very good at this game.

Funny you should say that - I actually DID have 3 copies of Goblin King, back when he was considered the worst legendary ever. I disenchanted them for souls. (This was long before the ascension mechanic was implemented.)

1 Like