Keep keys before patch 1.0.8 ...?

VIP will provide a larger number of resources when buying gems or bundles. (Which is also what increases it.)
Otherwise it’ll mainly effect Gold/Souls/Exp gain, (same as armors/difficulties) depending on your VIP level.

There are other cool minor perks (like free scouting), but nothing that’ll alter chest rewards or whatever.

Another thing apparently planned is a “Subscription” option, though that can probably wait 'til patch release for further details.

:: watches @nimhain dropping around eagerly anticipating her landing on this thread also::

Someone rang? :sunglasses:

We will be releasing Patch Notes when the patch goes live. Unfortunately we won’t be releasing the drop rates for each chest.

It’s been submitted but we’re waiting on approvals.

1 Like

You’ve all got anytime between a week to tomorrow to cash in your keys now, no time to wait. :key:

Looks like we’ll have to be keeping records of our statistics again…
But with bunch opening of chests it should be a lot less painful than it is now ^^

No worries, I’m recording my 1,000s of gold and glory keys for statistics. I’ll also do around 50-300 gem keys and possibly 50 of the other 2. Maybe more depending on the VIP system and however that works, for I will likely wait until level 10 VIP before buying gems. It will be ridiculously easy to keep track of now that it could all be recorded in minutes instead of several hours. Luckily my footage won’t get corrupted this time since I won’t have to open 5,000 keys one by one all at once. O_O

3 Likes