Justice League the movie

So my friend won ticket for the premiere and he invited me to go with him. Fine a free movie!!! Well i didin’t like batman vs superman and i was pretty sure this movie would be really bad. But free is free so i decided to go with him and my suspicion was right lol it was horrible!!!

Best advice i can give you is don’t waste any penny in this movie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You sounded like you were setting the bar low to then end it with “BUT IT WAS AMAZING”.

Should have stuck to my intuitions about DC movies…

2 Likes

I guess in that case it didn’t make any cents. Joking aside, I somewhat enjoyed the stupidity of batman vs superman and got what I paid for. On the other hand, I didn’t like Wonder Woman as while it is objectively a better movie, iy felt too marvelly without the fun of marvel. An example is the overacting at the sadder moments which euined the scenes in a bad, but not enjoyably bad way. It literally felt like a crappy captain america ripoff with a bs powerup at the end that left me rather annoyed and confused, which is the last thing I want to feel in a “good” superhero movie.

1 Like

I only watched the directors cut of BvS, which wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t that good either.

I’ll jus wait until Bluray for JL.

1 Like

I absolutely hated Batman vs. Superman. It was the worst mainstream superhero film that I have ever had the displeasure of viewing. Despite that horrible experience, I did watch Wonder Woman which I loved. It was one of my favorites of the year. So, I figured I would give Justice League a chance since I’m a huge fan of the comic series. But, nope. From the reviews, it sounds like the production was a disaster.

2 Likes

“On review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 36% based on 182 reviews, with an average rating of 5.2/10.”

Justice League leaps over a number of DC movies, but” that’s a really low bar lol.

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll rather wait for the new Justice League movie to come on 4K Blu-Ray, I won’t risk seeing this in theaters because how bad BvS Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad (still haven’t seen Wonder Woman yet, will pick it up on 4K during Black Friday) were.

1 Like

@Rickygervais

You didn’t think when Hot Dude summoned the Shocktopus saved the movie?

1 Like