Just some maths on pvp leaderboard

When I time my own matches I include trait animation, so the same thing applied when I said an average match should be 2 minutes or less.

Anyway, I timed the time between matches (from the appearance of victory screen to the time you can first move a gem in the next match) and it seem to be consistently around 30 seconds, split evenly (10s victory screen, 10s match start, 10s trait animation).

This is assuming that you click through victory screen, don’t level up (which level 1000s never do), and don’t scout (which I never do), and of course depends on the traits both teams have. If you happen to have an empowered troop, the time can be even shorter, since you can fire it off before trait animations end.

I think that probably multi players (maybe 3 ) got on to the same account. This will do this 1300 battle result.

1 Like

Here is some sad stats. I just got to rank one with these stats. Took me almost all week.

Help me figure out the maths from this recent before and after.

On top, Gueber is about 200 ahead of dhjl, on the bottom 400. One wins 12 battles to the others 9.
Am I missing something here, or is it possible to win 200 points in 3 battles? :confused:

Not sure what’s the math you’re trying to do here.

The difference in points Gueber had between top and bottom is 592, the difference in battles won is 12. That just means he got 592 points in 12 battles (which is about 49 points per battle). The difference between him and dhjl is not relevant, it just means that dhjl got a lower average of points in his battles, that’s all.

1 Like

So how do you get 49 points per battle when you’re ALREADY rank 1 ?

I don’t see any problem here. The most I got from a Hard battle is 51 pts. IIRC, maybe 1 or 2 more. If he skips (re-rolls for 1 Gem) fights below 45 pts. or a little more he should have no problem maintaining that average.
I don’t think the amount of points gained has anything to do with your rank.

2 Likes