Just a few questions

Yeah, I have found a team to get maps with also, just thought there was some other way people were getting lots of maps.
I cant remember right now what they are called but I have a troop that has zero attack in first,
tyri, goblin and another troop that lowers attack.

1 Like

you can also swap out the dog that removes attack for the divine lady priestess I think ? this frees up green to tyri as shes only yellow and just keep using her skill on herself for barrier and top up health. #3 Valkyrie #4 giant spider use #3 to fill spider for when or if you lose #1 he will replace on demand so tyri safe and spider swaps any to purple.

@Xbox_guy
@Strat

When a Troop deals damage AND applies a status effect kills an enemy with the damage, the status effect applies to the next opponent.

This is because those Spells deal damage and THEN apply status effect(s). Since each step is followed by a “resolve” step, you get;

Spell casted
Resolve/Stat Check
Damage dealt
Resolve/ Stat Check
Apply status effect(s)
Resolve/Stat Check

1 Like

Might try it some time. I have the goblin abouve tyri and use him to take out the troops. I play on one of the challenges that has tyri. I take out all the troops, put her attack to zero, that way I dont have to worry about her casting any spells against me or hitting me with skulls.

Just want ti say thanks to everyone that has helped with answering my questions, I have gained some knowledge and a better understanding of some things now.

But if I am not using the troops wouldn’t It be a waste to get them to mythic? Wouldn’t I get more souls from disenchanting each card instead of sacrificing them?
Also, a kingdom power level is by all card you have?

If you go to the kingdom icon, and open it so you get the screen that has the kingdom, quests, and challenges. If you go to the kingdom option and when it opens go to the power tab you may have a better understanding.

Your kingdom power level (pl) is increased by how many UNIQUE troops you have, how many traits you have on those troops, and how many levels for those troops.

Also on that same page you can see the rewards for each level, such as double tribute reward/chance and a double skill bonus.

When you look at your world map you can see what kingdoms you have higher pl in by the amount of stars under the kingdom icons.

You can see what troops are from which kingdom by going to the troops screen and pressing Y to sort.

So even though disenchanting troops seems like a good idea because of the short term boost in souls, raising power levels increases tributes, which is far more beneficial.

Alright, thanks for that.

Not a problem. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, this community is really good at helping newer players.

thing with this is you kill the 1 troop by accident and game ends =) I understand though every xbox player but me has goblins =P

1 Like

I wouldn’t kill the troop by accident, as the only way it will be killed is if I use Goblins magic.