Journey requirements?

Agreed. Rewards 13-16 should all have 10K off

1 Like

To be fair, the rewards for Journey are leaps and bounds ahead of the rewards for pretty much every other Monday-Sunday event. (Imperial Deeds and Books of Deeds, in particular.) I don’t believe it’s unreasonable to ask for larger buy-ins if you’re getting more on the back end.

1 Like

@Kafka something is very off with the points needed in the journey rewards ladder. I am in a more than a casual guild nowadays, where all makes some effort, still I can see we will not be able to even come to the end of the ladder. This + the reports above shows you the reaction that something is very off here. This is either the consequenses of the Devs not knowing/playing their own game to get enough understanding OR that they just like to sit and watch players is getting tortured in these events. Pick one.

11 Likes

I’m all for “lowering the bar”, but to be fair, a “more than casual guild” (which is your free choice/playstyle !) should maybe adjust the mindset/expectation to finish such a / any event. Either commit with 30 players or prepare to settle for less rewards, or anything for that matter. If it would just need five whales to carry whole guilds we wouldn’t need guild events. Particularly for the journey event week the rewards are much better compared to the other weeklong events, maybe bring yourself and the other 29 players together, talk it through, act together and rock that one event. Talk in guild if that is possible or not, then you know the direction you’re heading.

Roughly tier 4 and a few tier 5 maybe won’t run anybody into sudden bakruptcy. most of that “cost” is already covered with weekly guild tasks fixed gem income. Rest of gem cost is a handful of collected tributes. Nothing too upsetting.

1 Like

Yeah, trying my best to encourage the players that we may be able to reach the 2 books…

1 Like

Buying tier 1,2,3 - in my opinion also 4 - shouldn’t be problematic.
Rest is just playing - which can be problematic if people don’t have fitting teams or don’t understand how the gamemode works and therefore get less points, or if the mindset is “but I don’t want to” (which is understandable to some extent :smiley:)