Journey Event lovers Guild 🛤 a.k.a. loves Book of Deeds

Hellooooo fellow Journey lovers!

Do you like to play the Journey event?
Or do you just need to play it to get those sacred Book of Deeds?

Want to be in a Guild that values the event as much as you do?

Join us for the Journey! We have 4 members in the top 50 leaderboard for the Journey event and if you are a Journey player, then we would love to have you join us!

Our goal is T5 for the Journey event but many members play T7 which also gets the 20,000 mile achievement.

So if this appeals to your sense of achievement, playing for kicks :joy:, or just because you enjoy the torture of the never ending Journey to the point where everything can one shot you :woman_facepalming:, please join us! :heart_eyes_cat: :pray:

Please direct message me if interested! Thank you :grinning:

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:
In a guild called * Magix *

Didn’t you open a different topic just recently?

Yes, I did, but then someone asked about joining a guild for playing only the Journey event.
So I realized maybe some people only like playing a specific event and then they don’t really play anything else.

Since it’s not so easy to recruit, I thought, hey why not see if there are more of those players out there. :woman_shrugging:

This way they can search for this topic and find it later. At least that was my intention. (not to spam the forum with guild posts) I just wanted to let those players know if they only want to play one event (something which never occurred to me) then there is also a guild for that. :smile:

Sorry for the long winded explanation! :joy:

ps. If this is not allowed, then I will delete this post :))

1 Like

I love Journey when everyone participates. Awesome rewards!

2 Likes