Join Us At ~> Blazing Dragons 🐉 Where the Fire is Hot & Smoking O_O Top 50 Guild! We are Full, Req's 800+ S, 400k G & 100 T + Guild Wars & Weekly Events

I’m sorry but it looks like someone already took the spot. When I wrote in chat Hi Virginia Suva answered Virginia? and I think you took him for me :slight_smile: When I got your invite and went to use it it said that guild is already full

1 Like

@Trebor is this you? If so then, you’re in my guild. Please be active in guild chat.

Ok heading back in

1 Like

Weekly Gold Dec 4th 2016 :crown:

I’m looking for 1 very active member that can donate more than my req’s. :dragon:

Must be active in guild chat. 1 spot open. :sun_with_face: I would love it if you can get 1300 seals by Friday’s

We have 1 spot open for a very active player that will talk in guild chat. :dragon_face:

DethbryteStar here, I would like to be put on the waiting list please =) going to go work on leveling my kingdoms!

1 Like

We just spoke in general chat. Invite code EVILYNE looking to join a more active guild. Very chatty and would like similarly chatty people.

1 Like

Oh, details, hero lvl 242, all kingdoms up to lvl 10. Have earned 114 trophies this week and it’s only Monday :wink:

1 Like

I’m full at the moment but, may have a spot open within 10 Days.

Reminder to self, Put DarkKnight on waiting list too. Working on kingdoms and hero level.
Very nice and would love to be a Blazing Dragon. :dragon:

1 Spot open, 40k S & all task completed every week. 1500 seals, 350k+ gold & 200+ trophies

:gem: Really looking for someone that can donate 500k+ Gold :gem:

Welcome to Blazing Dragons @Evilyne So happy to have you :grinning:

I’m still looking for a very active member that can donate 500K+ gold or at least can meet my req’s.

I need your hero level and how many kingdoms you have maxed.
If you can get 1300 seals by Friday that will be awesome of you. Must be active in guild chat.

We have 1 spot open still just to let you know.
a member said last night they were tired of the game and was leaving. So he is being replaced.

Level 122 with 24 kingdoms at level 10. Active player seeking serious guild.

Preston_19

I hope to hear from you!
Katie

1 Like

hi, im very active player looking for good guild lv 50 so far, chat is what i like :slight_smile:
+1500 seals
+at least 50k gold per day but still i can manage more if i will get chance ^^
+1 10lv kingdom
invite code KONDA_1

@ScientistKate We are full at the moment, please let me see if I will have a spot for you in 6 days.
I’m watching a sketchy acting member in my guild. I would love to have you. :grinning:

PS, dear anyone interested in joining my guild, please allow me 6 days to see if I have a spot. :dragon:

@ScientistKate I’m going to go ahead and add you now.
I need for you to leave or not be in a guild so Hopefully my invite will be put in your mail box.
I need you to be active in our guild chat and donate as much as you can.

:moneybag: Donate 350k gold and Max your last 2 kingdoms then, hopefully you can donate 500k+ gold. :moneybag:

:fire: I’m still looking for a member, :fire: No Response from ScientistKate yet. :confused:

:moneybag: Wanting & looking for a member that can donate 500k+ Gold. most weeks :moneybag:

Hey, I would like to join you. I’m lvl 129 atm with 16/26 kingdoms at lvl10 (Should be 18/26 before tomorrow). I usually hit 500+ trophies per week. I will have to donate 500k for 2 weeks, so i can finish my kingdoms. After that I should easily be able to hit the 700k+ gold.

If that sounds good to you, here’s my invite code: ^TEMP33T^

1 Like

@Temp33t
We are Full right now but, please give me till this coming Sat, ( 6 Days ) to see if I can add you.
I’m watching a new member or 2 to see how they do in my guild.
Please wait, you will be very happy in my guild.

I want you in my guild and want to add you to our Dragon Family. :dragon:

In the meantime you can be working on your kingdoms.
I’ll probably have a spot for you sometime this week.