Join the Sultans! 2 spots available in high level guild

Come join a high level, productive guild without outrageously high requirements!

The Sultans of Surge (rank 119) currently has 2 spots available. Level 500+ preferred. Participation in weekly guild events is required. Minimum suggested guild contributions are 300,000 gold, 1000 seals, and 200 trophies per week, though most of our members far exceed those amounts. We complete most guild tasks and often reach 40,000 seals per week. (We always hit 40,000 seals on mythic release weeks.)

If you’re a regularly active player, we would love to welcome you to our fun, friendly, and supportive guild!

One spot still available. We are now rank 118. We reached 40k seals this week, completed all main tasks, and are top of our bracket (14) in Guild Wars. Join us as we continue climbing the ranks!

We currently have room for two more, and we’re still climbing the ranks! Currently rank 115 and bracket 11 in Guild Wars. If you want to join a strong, active guild with reasonable requirements, let me know!

Still have a slot open?

I’m level 447, returning from a few years of hiatus.
Joined a Guild, but after less than 30 days, i have earned more Seals and trophies than some who’ve been there 200 and even 300+ days. Half the guild is inactive, and it just frustrates me.

Would love to join a more active Guild.

Sorry I missed this. Yes, we still have 2 spots available. If you’d still like to join us, let me know your invite code.

We still have room for two more. Still rank 115. If anyone is looking for a fun, active guild with reasonable contribution requirements, let me know.

Hi sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you are still recruiting members?

I’m an original player on Xbox but have been inactive for a couple of years and have just gotten back into it. My old guild is still going but they have about 5 active players out of 30. I’m about level 960 and wouldn’t have any problems meeting your weekly requirements and I always do events etc until I run out of sigils.

Thanks

Hi Ahrimal,
We do still have a spot available. Let me know your invite code. We would be happy to have you join us!

Now rank 114, still have room for two more. We’re doing great with our band of 28, but with two more active players I think we could make our way into the top 100. If you want to join a fun, successful, and supportive guild and help us get there, let me know!

We are still recruiting. If anyone’s interested, let me know. We usually complete all regular tasks and a couple of epic tasks. We ALWAYS get 40k seals on mythic weeks. Our weekly suggested contribution amounts are 300k gold, 1000 seals, & 200 trophies, but lower level members can do a bit less, and our higher level members contribute much more. We are a fun & supportive group looking for a couple more like-minded active players to join us.

Now up to rank 113 with room for two more.