⚔ Join Odin's conquest with the Throne of Odin guild family!

Throne of Odin is looking for 1 new member. 40k seals, 35+ LTs starting on a Monday and all guild event stages closed. Please message or add me on discord Mary#2592 if interested :slight_smile:

Spots available within our guild family:

Throne of Odin

Age of Ragnarok

Well of Urd

1 in Gods of Valhalla

If interested please message or add me on discord Mary#2592

Throne of Odin, Gods of Valhalla and Age of Ragnarok now full.

1 spot still open in Well of Urd. Please msg or add me on discord if interested in this spot or any other of our guilds :slight_smile:

Introducing our newest guild:

ToO: Yggdrasil Throne of Odin’s newest addition. Looking for simple requirements? This guild could be the right fit for you! For veterans and ambitious beginners alike! Only 1 req: 500k or 100t All guild events are optional! spots now available!

1 spot also available in Throne of Odin! Please message if interested or join our discord server Discord or add Mary#2592 if interested!

Throne of Odin and Well of Urd spots now filled :slight_smile:

Many spots available in our new guild Yggdrasil :slight_smile:

Spots availablefor lvl 40+ please message or add Mary#2592 on discord

Spots closed in ToO, GoV, AoR, Bifrost and Urd

A couple of spots still open in Yggdrasil 1 req: 500k or 100t will suit ambitious beginners or mid/end game players :slight_smile:

If interested in any of our other guilds please message

1 spot open in Age of Ragnarok

Couple spots in our new guild Yggdrasail. Please message/join server or add on discord if interested

1 spot available for ToO: Gods of Valhalla (40k guild chests + lt’s)
1 spot available for ToO: Bifrost (Lt’s fortnightly + 40k guild chests)
A few spots available for ToO:Yggdrasil Throne of Odins newest edition! :slight_smile:

Spots in Gov and Bifrost now closed.

Couple spots available in Yggdrasil:

Looking for simple requirements that are choice based? This guild could be the right fit for you! For veterans and ambitous beginners alike! 500k or 100t or under lvl 200 1k seals or 50t All guild events are optional!

If interested in spot in Yggdrasil or any other of our guilds pls message or add Mary#2592 on discord.

Yggdrasil now full.

1 spot available in Age of Ragnarok, 40k seals + LTs 800s/50t/200k + GWs

Pls msg or add Mary#2592 if interested!.

1 spot open in AoR still

1 spot open in Yggdrasil offering choice based reqs!

Spot in AoR closed.

Bifrost now full

1 available in Yggdrasil 40k seals 2 statues completed rest to 7

2 spots spot available in Bifrost. Pls msg or add Mary#2592 if interested on discord or join Discord

Spots in Bifrost now closed.

1 spot available in ToO: Yggdrasil: Looking for simple requirements that are choice based? This guild could be the right fit for you! For veterans and ambitous beginners alike! 500k or 100t or under lvl 200 1k seals or 50t All guild events are optional!
Pls msg or add Mary#2592 if interested on discord or join Discord

1 spot available in Bifrost 40k seals LTs fortnightly

1 spot available in Age of Ragnarok 40k seals, LTs

1 spot available in Well of Urd 40k seals 4-5 statues completed

Hi im george lvl577 and Daily Player, i like to join your family, play every day few hours and grow up lvl fast, not all kingdom yet lvl10…half of them and leveled every day!
tell me if you have one good friend in your family…

Spots in AoR, Well of Urd now full.

1 spot open in Bifrost 40k seals and LTs fortnightly: 500s/50t/GWs discord essential.

If interested in Bifrost or any other of our guilds pls msg me or add Mary#2592

2 spots available in Bifrost 40k seals 4 statues and LTs fortnightly

1 spot open in Well of Urd 40k seals and all tasks completed! They has their first 4 LTs this week! : 300s/30t/GWs.

1 spot available in Age of Ragnarok 40k seals and LTs

If interested pls message or add Mary#2592

Spots closed in Well of Urd.

2 spot in Age of Ragnarok

1 spot in Bifrost

40k seals and LTs!.