๐ŸŒธ Join DruidsVale! (29 / 30) All of the Rewards, None of the stress :-) 17+ Legendary Tasks + Top Tier Invasion/Raid + 40K Seals + GW B3 :-)

Way to Go DruidsVale :smile:

DruidsVale is Recruiting for a Strong Player to Join our Team!. :smiley:

PM @NowayJoe2Go if Interested, and hop on Discord for more info.

About DruidsVale

We have achieved 40K Seals every week for 10+ months! We have maxed 6 Statues and completed 10+ Legendary Tasks for 9+ months as well! We are a friendly, collaborative Guild; we communicate on Discord. :smiley:

Weekly Minimum Requirements: 500K+ Gold on Monday (after new Druids join). Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1000+ Seals by Saturday at noon. Complete 25 GW Battles by Saturday and 30 by Sunday. These are the absolute minimums. Please use the Sigils you earn for Raid Boss and Invasion Mode. Optional: Spending any gems on new modes. All Druids greatly over achieve these requirements on a routine basis. :smiley:

Join our Discord by simply clicking this link. Then PM @NowayJoe2Go to join! :rocket:

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

NowayJoe2Go

I am a returning player, level is 1100+.

Invite code is:

SIR NODLEHS

DruidsVale is recruiting a strong player to join us today and receive bracket 3 GW prizes! PM @NowayJoe2Go on our Discord to join us! :rocket:

Fantastic Job DruidsVale!! :rocket: We completed 18 Legendary Tasks this week! And MAXED 9 PORTALS while finding a TON of new Pets! :four_leaf_clover: Way to GO! :dark_sunglasses:

40K%20Seals%20always%20yeah

Always 40K Seals! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Way to Go Team!

NowayJoe2Go

Way to Go DruidsVale. As of Saturday, We have completed all Statues and 8+ Legendary Task. After completing a Record high 18 Legendary Tasks last week, we took a small break. We also found many new PETS! What a very fun and productive week.

We will finish all 12 Stages of Invasion Again as well! :rocket: :four_leaf_clover:ORBS :four_leaf_clover:

Seals are ALWAYS 40K early in the week! Good Luck getting June Mythic Druids! .

Seals

NowayJoe2Go

Hello im active mobile Player lvl almost 501 full ascendent teams. And im looking for active guild who is doing guild task. If you wanna have me abord my nick is Iqnac_twzr

Way to Go DruidsVale!! 18 Legendary Tasks and a few Legendary Troops as well

As always, 40K Seals

Guild Wars Bracket 3, Rank 27

iโ€™m level 1215 player my contributions are 1000000 gold,1500 seal, 300 trophies min+full participation in all events

DruidsVale is recruiting a strong, dedicated, and active player to fill out our ranks. Join us on Discord for more information and send a private message to Rathenel (Khross) when you get there.

We are recruiting for a Strong Player to Join DruidsVale. Hop on our Discord for more info.

Way to Go Finishing GW Rank 27 DruidsVale! :rocket:

@NowayJoe2Go.

Lvl 566, 1500 seals, about 700 K Gold, gain 30 lvls a week, 187 trophies.

Way to Go @DruidsVale!! Yet another strong weekly performance. 17 Legendary Tasks, 40K Seals, and Portal 9 Rewards for Raid Event! :sunglasses:

40K%20Seals

DruidsVale is recruiting. We have an immediate opening for an active, established player that can help us meeting our weekly goals. Requirements are 500k gold on Mondays, 1500 seals by Saturday, 25 Guild Wars battles by Saturday, 30 Guild Wars battles by Sunday, and the use of your free sigils in Raids and Invasions. We consistently achieve 40k seals, 12-14 Legendary Tasks, and the penultimate tier of Invasions and Raid Bosses. DruidsVale is generally a Bracket 3 Guild Wars competitor.

Join our Discord server and speak with @NowayJoe2Go or @Rathenel about he possibility of joining today. We have a great community and collaborating resources in our alliance, which helps us perform at a high level on a consistent basis.

Hey druids :slight_smile: hope youโ€™re doing wellโ€ฆ Iโ€™m a quite new player,but am experienced in another platform. The no requirements popped out for me,and although iโ€™m an active player,iโ€™m still leveling kingdoms,and gathering my troops. I do my dailies,1500 seals by mid week and had constant 50k+ in gw (lower bracket ofcourse) Let me know if you change your mind about the requirements,or you happy to have me as a lovely person in chat :slight_smile: happy busting :slight_smile:

Fantastic Job Maxing Invasion Rewards again this week DruidsVale

Hello im active mobile Player lvl 603 and im looking for active guild. If you wanna have me abord my invite link is IQNACY_TWZR

DruidsVale is recruiting one strong, veteran player to fill out our ranks before Guild Wars stars next week. We routinely max all 6 statues and complete a minimum of 15 Legendary Tasks a week, if not more. We have maxed the last 3 Raid Boss Events and the last 3 Tower Invasion Events.

Our requirements are 500k gold on Mondays after new members join, claim seals daily, claim 1500 seals by Saturday at noon, complete 25 GW Battles by Saturday and 30 by Sunday. There is no trophy requirement, but most members exceed 200 trophies on a weekly basis.

Join DruidsVale and earn all the rewards of a competitive guild with plenty of resources through our Discord community to help you become a better player.

Hey Id like join in your guild. The requirement it isnt a problem for me. My invite code is: SCHU_11H4