Thread closed

We still have 1 spot open. Come join us! :smiley:

We have 2 spots available! If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @tini here.

We have 2 spots open, come join us! :smiley:

Looking for a new guild.
Normally donate
600k+
1500 seals.
150 trophies
Guild wars and other events.

Let me know so I can leave current guild.

Thanks

Invite code PTRAVILL

Welcome to Audles, @ptravill!

That still leaves us with one spot open so if you’re looking for a new guild to call home, leave us a message.

Hello, can i join?

active player
1 064 lvl
donate around 500k minimum
always 1500k seals and participate in all events

invite code WAAARGH_QYMU

We have 1 spot available! If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Exile33 here. :slightly_smiling_face:

I play daily, level 1251. I would be new to discord but willing to learn. Invite code Granny_4 I donate 700,000 gold, participate in all events, 1500 seals and enjoy the game.

Hi @Granny

Invite sent! If there’s any trouble just let me know.

Exieeeeeeeeee… I downloaded the game again and I’m wondering if I can get back in the guild. Things look a lot different, these days, but I’d like to play, again. Only if I can be in Audles, though!

I sent you a pm.

With the new changes, it’s very EASY to get 100 trophies a week IF I were interested in returning to a tini guild inExile,
I’m all ready up to 150 trophies after 1 day of playing under the new system.

We have 1 spot available! If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Exile33 here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I’m new to the forums, but I’ve been playing for a while now, and I think your guilds sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I play pretty much every day casually, but dedicated. I’ve been part of a new players/casual guild I randomly joined a few months ago, but I’m one of a few contributing every week, and I’m looking for a place to grow a bit. Hopefully you still have a spot open, because I’d love to join. Let me know if you need any info from me and I’ll send you what I can.

Hi Merfin, thanks for your interest. Please send me your invite code.

I have been playing for many years. I have almost all troops (except some early mythics), all delves are maxed and my kingdoms are at least lvl 6. For as long as I can remember, I have been a member of a lovely guild. But now I feel like I want more. There are always about 10 members slacking off and we rare win a guildwar. We get about half of the event goodies because 5 of us are very active, but they cant make up for the 10 inactive ones.
I would like to join a guild where everyone participates and it doesnt feel like a waste of time trying for that last portal to open, when you know your effort will probably be in vain.

Now I read good things about Audles and I would very much like to join :slight_smile:

May I rejoin? Lvl 1239 2000 seals 1 mil gold 400 + trophies a week

Hey, Im searching for a guild! Active player lvl 551 :slight_smile:

We have 1 spot available. If you think you fit to our guild, please contact me or @Exile33 here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, Tini. I’m looking for a guild and yours seems perfect. Would love to join.

1 Like