Joe's Thriday Ehhhs, 2/15 - 2/16

THURSDAY

A good night at work last night, even though I pulled my left calf muscle. Again. :confounded:

But I did manage to do a Gems session when I got home from work (oh, and with rare exception I don’t stream during my workweek). Got the dailies done, followed by the raid boss event. Did a bit of Blue and Central Spire PvP before calling it good (starting to nod off).

FRIDAY

BAAAD night at work last night! Usual guy called in. So they gave me a guy whose only worked in my department (frozen food, FWIW) one single time, and whose only done this job (Wal-Mart stocking, FWIW) for a couple weeks now. And I think he’s still a teenager as well, without much of a work ethic. And I STILL ended up getting my butt chewed for not being done (it was a small freight load to be sure, but still,…). :angry: But, I guess if there was one good thing about today, it was that I didn’t pull my left calf this time. Yay :neutral_face:

But, anyway, I did a Gems sesh when I got home from work. Dailies, raid boss, the usual stuff. And it looks like there’s a weekend Faction Assault in the “Wildwoods”. Another of the easier factions, since I can use my Zuul’Goth team for this one. I only did one run though, as I was too tired and crabby and wanting to lay down. Just gotta hope that tomorrow will be better.

And later on after taking a short nap I got right back on Gems, this time doing some PvP (just gonna go ahead and backburner the Faction Assault for now. Worst comes to worst, I’ll just do it on Saturday and/or Sunday). This time focusing on the “Brown” kingdom, using the same team I use for the “Empirinazar” faction delves:

Base image

So, did that for a while until I had to lay down again.

Otherwise, that’s gonna do it for now. Take care everyone. And I’ll post up another one on Monday. Until then, take care all. :wink: