Ivory Tower Bubble Head In Clouds

THIS IS PURE FICTION…

Once upon a time, there were people who made a pretty fun game.

For whatever reason, they decided to all move in to an ivory tower, where at the top they chose to live in a bubble, and it was so high up their heads were all in the clouds.

Then, they created a pile of garbage for the people to play with, and said things like… “We’re so out of touch with reality, and the people, that we can’t even tell if what we’re producing is garbage anymore, until we ‘go over the community feedback’”.

It was so insane that eventually the head in clouds ivory tower living in a bubble game creators, had a decision to make…

“Do we need The People’s feedback to know garbage, is garbage, or should we start acting like less aloof out of touch people and understand that garbage can be determined to be garbage before it’s put out the door WITHOUT needing to go over community feedback?”

The end.

THE SECOND BOOK I’LL WRITE ANOTHER DAY, ABOUT WHAT THE DECISION THE GAME CREATORS MADE ACTUALLY WAS.

(bows)

4 Likes

I love a good cliff-hanger!

1 Like

I’m hooked - looking forward to the sequel!!! So many unanswered questions.

haha, unfortunately, most of us already know the answers to most of the questions. in fact, we also know most of the upcoming questions as well!

Hey! No spoilers please.

2 Likes

Woah woah, I deliberately didn’t include any spoilers whatsoever.

:yum:

2 Likes