It's good to be KING

Yep. I am The King. Tom Petty.

For all my Kingdoms are at 10 now. So that makes me King right?

In my GOW world anyway…

5 Likes

Well its about time… What are you? Lv500? Lol i am on pace to have all mine done by 250! You may be king brudda… But i am a GANGSTA!

2 Likes

@EmsDad15 Congrats! Now you can start taking the rest of us out for lunch right? All the gold you will be saving now. Hmm I could use a nice salad. Wonder where GoW hides its food?

2 Likes

There is a nice bar in Adana that does a great fish and chips.

Also grats EmsDad15!

3 Likes

@Ozball -pinches some of @EmsDad15’s gold- Lets go eat!

2 Likes

:laughing: :grin: :joy:

Then, I’m OG, as my hero level is only 37, and I have all my kingdoms at 10, with the exception of the five ATK kingdoms, which are at 9, though I have more than enough gold to max them to 10. (Just haven’t, as it would kind of mess up my preferred map farming method… wouldn’t wanna kill out that Fortress Gate too fast. :slightly_smiling_face:)

Additionally, four of my HP kingdoms are at 5-star, so double bonus!

Yeah, all I do is the Treasure Hunt mini game… :wink:

Oh, and no guild, no PvP, VIP Level: 0. :sunglasses:

1 Like

In my defence… I am a procrastinator. And honestly. I liked the challenege. And also. What was I doing with all that gold? I was contributing to the guild. I mean. If anyone has been paying attention. Then it would be known I’m a Veteran of the US ARMY. Which means I’m all about selfless service.

Yeah I’m level 600 plus now. And it took me forever to level my Kingdoms. But I hooked lots of people up with GOLD

Also…THANK YOU ALL!

2 Likes

So those of us with all kingdoms at the max possible stars for the time being, what are we? Masters?

2 Likes