Its Back! Campaign 3 Tasks at Reset (Week 10 Updated)

True. And if you use Frostmage against him, he can never loop.

TBH, a lot of these teams are too strong anyway, just because of how many stats I have!

Also for finding Gobtruffle:
if you have some spare daily delve attempts, you’re guaranted to fight Gobtruffle in Amanithrax Boss Battle
if you haven’t done quest line in Amanithrax, Gobtruffle is also guaranted to show up in battle 7…

3 Likes

Week 8 - Broken Spire

12 Likes

Campaign 3 Week 8 Strategy

Incredibly, Infinity plus 2 have actually decided to include a 2-day task during Guild Wars. I cannot put into words how betrayed that makes me feel.

You’ll need to hang onto your Adventure Board (B1), the Dungeon (S2), 50 Gold Keys (B2), 2 Event Keys (B6), and the World Event (S1, G2).

There isn’t really an optimal path through this week’s tasks, in the sense that you will need to go out of your way to do extra battles you wouldn’t otherwise fight. If in doubt, keep in mind that G1 is to kill Red enemies.

1. Start off with a skull-generating team, to match 300 Skulls (S1). The World Event is Skull-damage based, but there may be better options. I would look at Explore and PvP, and try to get this done as fast as possible.
  2. Complete a single Adventure Board (B1).
  3. Open 50 Gold Chests (B2).
  4. Use a Mace weapon for 4 wins (B3), either in the Dungeon or Pridelands fast Explore.
  5. Once you’ve matched enough Skulls, use Monday’s Dungeon battles (S2) with any of the team-restricted tasks (B3, B5, B8). You’ll need Tuesday’s Dungeon to complete the task.
  6. Win 4 Ranked PvP battles (B4). Keep an eye out for Red enemies.
  7. Use a Broken Spire team for 4 wins (B5).
  8. Open 2 Event Chests (B6).
  9. To finally reach 66 Red kills (G1), you would normally fast Explore Pridelands or Grosh-Nak. But the World Event may include a fair few Red enemies. Otherwise, PvP is a good option.
  10. Explore Broken Spire once at D8+ (B7).
  11. Kill Sheggra 5 times (G2). You may get one kill from Explore, but the other 4 are more easily found in Casual PvP or the World Event.
  12. Use the Warlord Class for 4 wins (B8).
  13. Earn 200 Gold in battle (B9).
  14. Win 4 Battles in a single Arena run (B10). If you’re not interested in the end-of-Arena offers, stop after 4 wins.
  15. First thing on Tuesday, do your Dungeon (S2).
  16. Get 30 Elemental kills (S3) with fast Explore in Forest of Thorns (or Stormheim, if you still need Red kills).
  17. Craft 3 Brown Summoning Stones (S4).

The obvious way to help other players is by setting a PvP defence of 4 Sheggras!
[6065,6065,6065,6065,3009,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14027]

And I believe this is the code for Hawx’ Broken Spire team: [1279,6123,6636,6002,3045,1,1,2,2,3,1,2,14000]

2 Likes

Thankyou @Starlite yes the code is:

[1279,6123,6636,6002,3045,1,1,2,2,3,1,2,14000]

Crude club works fine too

Broken Spire team:

Just use 4 Gob-Chompers fully traited in Explore 1 … and if you’re low on stats, do it in Zaejin. Less fiddling around

2 Likes

Absolutely, if you are short on gob chompers, you could even use a couple of firebombs. I actually tested with 3 x firebombs and a club for an absolute noob team and it done the job on explore 1’s

1 Like

No expectations, no disappointment. Its mostly been working for me … mostly.

1 Like

I’d say that there are better places than Grosh-Nak for fast explore when hunting for Red ( :wink: ) - sorted by decreasing chance of enocoutering red troops in explore:

Pridelands
Adana
Darkstone
Urskaya
Wild Plains
Sin of Maraj
Divinion Fields
Broken Spire
Ghulvania

2 Likes

Whenever I have a task for using a team from X kingdom I simply use Black Manacles in E1 and the troops don’t matter.

1 Like

I’d love to get a summary of your data of which kingdom gives the best chance for each colour. This would really help out the community completing these tasks quicker. I know we touched on it a few weeks back (and there’s no rush) but anything you have would be fantastic.

Currently I use an older graphic I found floating around from Levvy and also Gary’s bot but I appreciate that these may not give what you are always going to encounter. Just so you don’t think I’m completely raving mad (although those who know me, will say I am :rofl:) here is the red troop data I used… Excuse the phone screenshots… Homeschooling kids are using the pc

@Sytro if you want to dm me the info you have if it’s not fully ready that’s absolutely fine. Anything is a bonus

1 Like

Sent you a message with current data state and extra info on future.

2 Likes

Week 9 - Khaziel

Team I mention is:

[1056,6308,6397,6590,3012,2,1,1,3,1,3,1,14015]

Lasher is also an option too

10 Likes

Campaign 3 Week 9 Strategy

This week, you’ll need to save the Dungeon (S3), 2 Event Keys (B3) and 1 Vault Key (B6). You’ll probably also want to use 3 Daily Delve Sigils (S2), or you’ll have to invest extra Gems in Tuesday’s Faction Event, as well as deferring the 2-day Dungeon task by one day. Finally, the Adventure Board is worth hanging on to for restricted-team tasks (G2, B7, B9).

1. Start by building a team with an explosion loop and fast exploring Khaziel. You need 44 Dwarf kills (G1), 13 Brown kills (B1), and 450 Exploded Gems (S1).

2. Once you’re done with explosions, up the difficulty and Explore Khaziel once at D9+ (B2).

3. Open 2 Event Chests (B3).

4. Craft 1 Brown Summoning Stone (B4).

5. Use Daily Delve Sigils to complete 3 Delves at Level 100+ (S2). If you prefer to use Tuesday’s Faction Event, buying Tier I can get you as high as level 110 completion if you get the extra Valraven (a good chance). For the third 100+ Delve, you’ll need to buy Tier II or use a Daily Sigil.

6. While delving, earn 200 Gold in battle (B5).

7. As soon as that is done, use a Vault Key to kill 1 Treasure Gnome (B6), then go back to Delving.

8. Use a Khaziel team for 22 wins (G2) with the Runepriest Class for 4 wins (B7), starting in the Dungeon, where you need to win 6 Dungeon battles (S3). You can also use the Adventure Board for G2, as well as the World Event.

9. Kill Venoxia one time (B8), most easily in the World Event or Casual PvP.

10. Use the Dwarven Banner (NN) for 4 wins (B9).

11. Complete 1 Treasure Hunt with 60+ turns (B10).

12. On Tuesday (or Wednesday, if you delayed your Delving), finish off your 6 Dungeon battles (S3).

13. Use a Hammer weapon for 15 wins (S4), potentially on Tuesday’s Adventure Board.

Note that the bug allowing you to complete Campaign Tasks against your own PvP defence team (Test Defence) appears to still be active.

To help out your fellow players, set your PvP Defence to one Venoxia and 3 Dwarven Zombies: [6070,6559,6559,6559,3013,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14027] (If you have it, the banner from Fang Moor is even better.) As is often the case, Frostmage is a good option against this defence.

3 Likes

Week 10 - Suncrest

Team I mention is:

[6736,1204,6755,6754,3023,2,2,1,2,3,1,3,14030]

10 Likes

3 days of the adventure board and 2 days of the dungeon…

what a terrible design, seriously

Its week 10 and we’re getting double time gated. Meanwhile, a different task tells you to win 4 battles with the Stormcaller hero class. Seems even to me.

9 Likes

Campaign 3 Week 10 Strategy

(Edit: 3 Adventure Boards, not 2.)

For the last week of the Campaign, we won’t be getting our bonus stats until Thursday without wasting Gems. Up front, you’ll need 2 Event Keys (B1), the Adventure Board (S2, B5) and optionally the Dungeon (B5, B6, B7, G2, B10).

1. Open 2 Event Chests (B1).

2. Earn 5 Glory in PvP (B2).

3. Explore Suncrest five times at D10+ (G1), while getting 9 Stryx kills (B3) then matching 90 Yellow Gems in battle (B4). Stop exploring once the Bronze tasks are done.

4. Complete 3 Treasure Hunts with 60+ turns (S1).

5. Use a Suncrest team for 4 wins (B5), starting on the Adventure Board (S2 – you’ll need another two to complete the task).

6. Get 13 Purple kills (B6), potentially while exploring Suncrest, in the Dungeon, or on the Adventure Board. If you want to target this more, fast Explore Karakoth or Silverglade.

7. Use the Stormcaller Class for 4 wins (B7) in the same manner as the previous task.

8. Whenever you’re done with Suncrest, put a Shield weapon in your teams for 22 wins (G2).

9. Kill Psion one time (B8): World Event, PvP or Darkstone Explore.

10. Craft 1 Yellow Summoning Stone (B9)

11. Use the Talon Banner (YGb) for 4 wins (B10), potentially during your weekly Ranked PvP.

12. On Tuesday and Wednesday, do the Adventure Board again (S2).

13. On Wednesday and Thursday, you finally get to do the Dungeon – you’ll need to win 6 Dungeon Battles (S3).

14. On Thursday, finish up by winning 6 Battles in a single Arena run (S4).

To help out your fellow players, set your PvP Defence to one Psion and 3 Stormsingers: [6151,6583,6583,6583,3010,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14027] Fighting this defence, you’ll want to use Sunspear (or Stormcaller) to maintain a useful storm.

1 Like

They want your $10 and your Gems. It’s as simple as that. There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of petty nonsense. Pathetic is the word I would use. There is no other reason they would block it. Stupid!!!

4 of the most disliked tasks, together in the worst possible week in a campaign?: awful design indeed from a customer-satisfaction standpoint, and very much in line with this company’s tendency to ‘encourage’ players to spend gems to skip (deliberately incorporated) unfun elements in their product.
:man_facepalming: :blush: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

What’s worse is it’s 3 days of AB not 2.

5 Likes