Its Back! Campaign 3 Tasks at Reset (Week 10 Updated)

and 3 treasure hunts … :grimacing:

3 days of AB indeed: their customer-satisfaction-centeredness continues to progress.
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:
#GoWdesign #GoWListensAndCollatesUserFeedback

4 Likes

I agree that the bonus stats should last through Tower of Doom.

That said, the bonus stats are most useful for Guild Wars and for Pure Faction L500 attempts. So it’s a not as big a deal this week as it would be during GW. IMO.

Rejoice, it’s 3 days of adventure board. Don’t you love those ninja-changes that make the game so much more enjoyable?

grafik

12 Likes

Well if folks were on the fence about whether to go ahead and put down some money for the campaign this probably destroyed that possibility.

1 Like

I was not impressed when I saw Adventure board and Dungeons let alone when I realised the ninja edit to the amount of required Adventure Board days.

I assume this sets up for what silver tasks in Campaign 4 will be like :confused:

4 Likes

I wonder if they ninja-changed the dungeon task to 3 days too, would require at least 5 days to clear tasks this week. Final week of the campaign too, that’s going to be a nasty surprise for all those players not reading the forum and just relying on in-game information for the tasks. Feels a lot like IP2 needed to actificially crank up skip fee income.

4 Likes

The Vulture Cultere this week is 100% on point.

9 Likes

I honestly don’t think this is the case. IMO it’s just the stupid rng they have applied to these stupid tasks to give them “variety” and make the campaign more “fun”. Devs just don’t care about or listen to feedback anymore.

2 Likes

They listen to feedback. The more folks complain the more they know what they are doing is working. They could care less if it pisses folks off. Some folks spend gems to avoid a wait and some spend gems to avoid a hated task. It’s intended. I know folks that do not do the campaign at all just because of this. Others just do the free part for the stats. Maybe more would buy the pass if they would stop making it as unpleasant as they possibly can but who knows.

2 Likes

Pedantic point: the phrase is “couldn’t care less.” One might argue that, each week, they try to prove they could care less than the week before. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pedantic continuation: the two have been used interchangeably for so long that Merriam-Webster lists them as having identical meanings.

You can attempt to play the prescriptivist, but it is as likely to succeed as complaining about silver tasks in the final week of campaign 3. To wit: “ if you are the kind of person who cries out against this abomination we must warn you that people who go through life expecting informal variant idioms in English to behave logically are setting themselves up for a lifetime of hurt”.

2 Likes

whoops, read it wrong. Even worse

The use of “could” instead of “couldn’t” is a pure Americanism. No native English-speaker outside the US (and possibly Canada?) would even consider using the “could” version. As a result, anyone using it sounds kind of dumb outside America. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The American accent does this on its own. “Could care less” is icing on the cake.

1 Like

LMAO!

I don’t necessarily agree, but that’s very funny.

1 Like

What I do care about, is when player decide to rage quit the game out of disgust at the campaign tasks… and the rest of us have to spend time (again!) to recruit a new player for our guild.

/sigh

5 Likes

RNG agreed, but right after a Vault Weekend…
I open a stack of VKs on those weekends since the Gem rewards can be good (difficulty setting: Hard). I see this Campaign set up & it feels like I’m just ‘renting’ those Gems & they want them right back.

1 Like

Ahh and they ninja-broken-fixed the bug when fighting your own defense team.
You now get a cliffy error after the fight.

3 Likes

I know I shouldn’t but I really did just chuckle at the ‘Gems for rent’ bit, that would be a fantastic guild name :rofl:

2 Likes