It is time to double the number of differently Legendaries & Mythics one can craft

…in the Soulforge each week, I think.

22 Likes

Or at least add the legendary/mythic troops to the craft pool that belong to the event kingdom, similar to weapons.

16 Likes

Lets be specific here - the kingdom mythics should not be a replacement for the current random/filtered rotation, which would increase the time where you can’t forge them even longer, but in addition to. Locking soulforge mythics to only the kingdom event, as I heard as a possible idea for dealing with this on a dev stream a while back, is a terrible idea.

15 Likes

I agree that this is a problem that needs to be solved.
Cycles last more than 100 days (If I’m not mistaken, current one will be 125 days). It feels like forever to wait until a necessary mythic appears in the soulforge.
For example, Ironhawk, which I am waiting for, was in soulforge on 31 May (156 days ago). And it is unknown how much longer I will have to wait.

4 Likes

Even better would be if we could craft what we wanted when we wanted.

Diamonds will still be mostly time gated so why add another layer to that? Waiting for months for a troop is not fun.

If you have 10 or 20 mythics it’s no problem. But it doesn’t seem like the devs thought about the sheer number we’d have at some point.

7 Likes

I totally agree with you, however that would be to ask for Jesus to arrive and save us all.

1 Like

They could add 2 slots for “Community selection” Legendary and Mythic.
There will be pool on forum every week, most voted troops will be added to that slots.

I agree 100% that we NEED this. But the devs know it will be beneficial to the player. So I can say with 100% certainty it will not happen.

3 Likes

Spotted the new player. I’m afraid you’ll eventually learn that “community” isn’t something Infinity Plus Two is willing to spend time or effort on.

5 Likes

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

In case you missed it, the wait is over =)

1 Like

That’s a feature that I can get behind. +1 from me.

Looks like there is no problem adding more troops to soulforge.
19 troops available today:

5 Likes

Still waiting for Obsidius that was in the forge 14 June last time. Now Im kinda of a local guild meme " There are 3 things you can watch forever: fire, water, and Black Wolf waiting for an Obsidius". I’d offer to choose among 10 mythics per week. Cause there are too many of em now.

1 Like

A bit late to the party, but 100% agree with this suggestion.

The nature of GoW ensures a perpetually-bloating troop pool. This type of adjustment should happen dynamically to ensure the wait to be able to craft a specific troop stays within a given range.

(Also ffs publish the droprates for non-Cedric legendaries in the Vault, please and thank you…)

3 Likes