It’s impossible to tell.
There are no pity timers in the game. You may see someone like me say a player can average a mythic per month, but that rate makes the following assumptions:
- The player is in a guild that gets at least 1 LT per week.
- The player’s guild always reaches 40k seals.
- The player’s guild gets all reward tiers in all guild events.
- The player gets all reward tiers in all individual events.
- The player has 4 mythic copies of the commons dropped by the guild chests.
- The player collects Tribute 8-10 times daily.
- The player plays and beats all 3 daily Dungeons.
- The player spends 50 gems to get the Sunday diamond offer.
Mythics have a chance to drop from opening keys. If you meet ALL of the above criteria you have about a 75% expectation of getting the new mythic that releases every month. If you are missing any of the above criteria, you are getting fewer keys and your chances drop dramatically. Similarly, if you play the dungeon as above it takes a bit shy of 2 months to get a mythic from Soulforge, so add the two probabilities together and you can get slightly more than 1 mythic/month.
So you’re “behind” that measure, but are you in a guild that meets all the above criteria? If not, you’re not getting as many keys as other people therefore your chances are a lot lower. Roughly 10% lower per 100 gem keys you aren’t getting.
I had quite a few mythics at the 10 month mark, but I got into a very active guild after about 4 months. Up to that point I only had 1, and that’s within reason to believe I might’ve hit 10 months with only 2.