Is this game in open beta?

Even the nostalgia isn’t what it was… sigh…

2 Likes

Yes, I’m familiar with this. You’re essentially describing “I am a troll, if you don’t like me don’t feed me.” “It’s YOUR fault because YOU can block me”. I get it. You don’t have to explain it to me. I’ve been the troll before and I know to some extent I’m fanning the flames.

Faced with a choice between “continuing to do a thing I don’t like” and “finding a thing I like”, you’re choosing the former. While bragging about your ability to overcome addiction. Nice touch. Let’s see how that works out for you.

Actually, is there a way to block a member on the forum? I just tried, and can’t find it.

2 Likes

But I’m not blaming anybody for anything. I’m stating my intentions, which is, to not make people miserable. If I do, they can block me. That’s not blaming anybody or telling them not to feed me. Also, addictions and habits are very similar, but ultimately different.

Step 2 of the troll playbook: “Let’s break out a dictionary. If you look here, what you say I did isn’t what I did because you didn’t phrase it properly.” It’s cute, like the sovereign citizen “Officer you can’t write me a speeding ticket because I wrote “FREE MAN” on my license plate.”

Seriously. How do you block someone on these forums? Maybe that’s why so many people can’t resist reading your posts. You’d help them comply with your wishes if you’d explain.

1 Like

I’m sorry? I was trying to have a discussion with you without trolling because you seem intelligent… but I’m a troll because… I… see? This is why I come and make pay to dictionary jokes. :smiley:

Alas, these forums doesn’t really have a “Mute” option which would hide posts from people we don’t like/agree. For all that’s worth it befalls to ourselves to be “The better person” and ignore or endure what others have to say, even if it doesn’t presents any value for us.

Surely there are ways to present negative feedback that are more appealing and capable to move discussions and ideas, but the simple fact that there are people upset and complaining is an important factor to be considered.

When people ask for nerfs for example it’s fundamentally what they think would be best for the game. It doesn’t means IT WILL BE, OBJECTIVELLY, THE BEST APPROACH, it just means they think it would make the game better even if it means for other people that the game will be reverted to a previous status quo or Meta… The same goes when people ask or suggests new game modes, new mechanics, reworks of old troops or Kingdoms… The difference essentially is how people chose to face each of these.

Well, i’m not sure if you’ll keep doing what you currently do in the forums, but even if i don’t agree fully with your perspective i still think it’s valid to keep things “grounded in the reality”. Negative feedback is also valuable, as i already said, and in the future if you can spare some extra time always try to put some extra words for your thoughts, just like you did. :slightly_smiling_face:

And if the devs could also finish this rework for Pan’s Vale and move on the reworks schedule to finally reach Wild Plains it would be great… Like really, really really great!

1 Like

You cannot. This is by design, though I disagree with the reasoning behind the design. You can read more about it here:

https://meta.discourse.org/t/ability-to-block-mute-ignore-another-user/6001/16

And I’m not sure who @Doordash_Support is referring to as far as those with the power to block him liking posts that disagree with him. If it’s me, then I can state it simply: I don’t silence a voice if they disagree with my perspective. So long as people follow the rules here, they are entitled to their opinions — and I am entitled to disagree with them.

4 Likes

Disagreeing with the deranged Twitter mob? Already like the guy, never heard of him before.

1 Like

We all know why they are taking so long with the Pan’s Vale rework. If they don’t make us happy then we will get satyrical about it. If they do, then perhaps their critics would be silenced. If they ate too alert though, then the devs will have to really stun them with the rework. We both know some will be impervious to such efforts though and will complain.

3 Likes

Yes. 123456789