Is it possible to acquire spider swarm as a troop?

They were NOT available when 1.0.85 went live - which was probably when folks spent 1000+ keys. But it should be easy for folks to pull them if they are wiling to spend some gold now.

Plus, new common troops keep coming as new kingdoms unlock! So plenty of time to hunt for commons ahead.

Yay, I just pulled a Spider Swarm troop! It crashed my game shortly after when I viewed its traits, but still, yay, I have one!

1 Like

yes it is possible. i just got one yesterday

I got 1 but he isn’t adding to zhul kari’s kingdom level at all neither for having him, nor his levels…

Indeed it is now possible to get it but it still dont count as a unit in zhul’kari. I have 8 units now with the spider swarm i just got in this kingdom but it still say 350 pts for troop unlocked in zhul’kari.

1 Like

@nex @Mr.Strange

any idea why the spiders arn’t helping kingdom level?

This happened with girhaldi once too…also don’t forget to tag the incogneto console developer @Foresti

oh forgot just learned he was a the producer.

It is most certainly possible to pick up Spider Swarm as a troop on consoles, at least on PS4. I’ve picked up two in just the last 2-3 days.

Just pulled my first one from a Gold Chest today.

Phase 1: Making Spider swarm available from chests. Mission accomplished!
Phase 2: Making Spider swarm counting as a troop in Zhul’kari 50 pts. Mission in progress?

2 Likes

Wrong, i have a few spider swarms and they all came from gold keys.

16 days later -.-

1 Like

Just noticed lol, ohwell.

Yeah, avoid the suggested topics at the bottom of posts. Most are old old topics

They started to show up in chests about an hour after this post:

:wink:

1 Like