Is gloomleaf worth traiting?

every troop is worth leveling and traiting for the glory of power leveling kingdoms.

1 Like

but not with the same priority and legendaries are so expensive to trait why focus on a bad one when i can save my glory for much more desirable troops, and save him for one of the last.

1 Like

Remember @DemonicDraco, this generation is literally defined by it’s collective impatience. People can’t wait for anything anymore.

I’m saving Gloom Leaf for later as well, I have no use for him and I rather save my Traitstones for other Red/Green Troops. I have such a need for Minor Fire stones that I have to be very strict in my priorities.

im afraid if I buy a ton of em I’ll run out when ones I want come out. also if I bought enough for all the red/green troops now I’m bound to get some from random battles and chest. people act like I’ll never ever get red/greens if I don’t act now.

I have no use for legendaries cause it screws with my completionest strategy. If i can trait all my commons and rares (which is hard cause i ascended them and leveled them) i would consider my collection maxed out. Eventually all troops need maxed out but to me the when is not important but the how and the why. Goblins were good because they were low rarity but there are troops of higher rarity that are easy to get. I consider the hero a common card that is limited to one and he has the highest priority. Now i know that you guys on x-box have a different set up so it is up to you guys to find what works for you but until then try to enjoy the game.

Levels and ascending have absolutely no bearing on how much it costs to Trait a Troop.

It does not make the cost of traiting any different but it does make it harder to locate the troops that are common because we can not sort by base rarity yet to my knowledge.

When you go to disenchanting section it will show you troops base rarity. You can’t sort, but you can check.

Or you could pay attention to the game you have been playing for months and recognize rarity of a card based on the simple fact you have seen/played these cards every time you play.

(not directed at you @DonBoba, even though I replied to your post)

That might be for me but i am bad at paying attention to units’ rarity i rarely use.

Commons are easy to spot in the troop list because they have only one mana color.

Another thing that I do is sort by amount, as I usually have a lot more commons and rares than the rest of them. Of course this method does not work when you’ve just disenchanted everything.