Is Champion Anu in the Event Chest?

Can somebody confirm? I’m interested in obtaining him. Thanks.

Not sure about event chests, but I got him from the raid boss shop earlier.

3 Likes

He is, well he was before the 3.4 update anyway.

I’m on PC/Mobile and got 2 of him from event chests this morning.

4 Likes

He is in chests. :slight_smile:

My luck is… I spent over 150 event keys (all I had) and then a few hundred gems. Nothing. AAAAAH! Thanks for replying though. Onto the next hunt!

Event chests are tough, many people spend 800+ and still don’t get a mythic from event chests.

Yay, i spend 750 event keys after reading Ashasekayi’s luck, but he ignores me :neutral_face:

I never got a mythic from an Event Chest before. I normally only open Event Chests when there’s a mythic there I don’t have yet and I had CoA. But I really, really wanted just one more Ysabelle to get mine to mythic.

50 keys in - 4x Shadow Dragon
50 more keys - Nothing above epic
50 MORE keys - Champion of Anu, 2x Shadow Dragon.

:grimacing:

(50 more keys got me one Ysabelle and another Shadow Dragon then. Still kinda bummed, had hoped that 200 keys would give me more than one so that I could still run 3x Ysa + Tesla)
But having 2x CoA is pretty nice, actually.

Surprisingly, I got 3 Ysabelle from the Raid shop, and only bought up to Tier 4! Maybe try there if you were still looking for a couple Ysabelles!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, but I have still event keys left - before I spend any gems on a game mode I don’t even do, I think I rather waste the keys. :stuck_out_tongue: Still considering doing so, definitely. :wink:

1 Like

I spent almost 300 event keys and still can’t get Champions of Anu.

Would changing my avatar help? Lol :joy:

I decided to use my event keys and try for a Champion of Anu, since I don’t have him yet, and this is what I got. Lol, wanna trade :laughing:?

1 Like

Hahaha, I actually wouldn’t mind! :joy:

1 Like

You’d actually have to get very lucky to pull Champion of Anu with just 300 event keys, your chance was roughly 25%. I wish they’d add a single diamond to event chests, that way you at least make some progress towards your next Mythic, even if you only pull duds.

1 Like