Is all the lag the past 3-4 months by design?

I had reported this spinning gems in beta before it ever became live, mate. Ignoring the report in beta pegs me to believe there was some deliberation in the bug becoming live.

1 Like

I have not had any issues with lag.
On mobile Android.
Am i just lucky?

I have had lag issues on Android

Its quite pathetic this gems of loading coming from a player who played since day 1, i stopped spending money in october 2021 when these issues started, im VIP8 but no more, ive been forced to play other games as the game is unpkayable but these idiot devs dont care.

I threatened that im leaving as this is ridiculous, their rrsponse? ‘Sorry to see u go and best of luck’

I think ive had enough, after wars im out for good, fk them, they dont care about the players who make them rich.

Everyone should comolain directly to SIE about their fraud, we pay for a service and they dont deliver, as far as im concerned Sony should ban this game off their network fir good, again, fk these devs hard.

Hey there everyone!

Letting you know that the Development Team is aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. There is no ETA on when this will fixed but we’ll share an update once we know more.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

4 Likes

Dec 2021:

And then a month later:

February 2022, apparently still “looking into it”, even though the problem was allegedly found in December 2021:

Meanwhile, it is broadly known that the issues were incorporated with the 6.1 Update with (at least partially) multiple inefficient server pings (whether deliberate or through limited programming skills remains a topic of discussion)

On the plus side: a Mod decided not to dodge the topic, and replied in a non-patronizing, non-threatening way, which is always welcome
:blush: :pray: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes