[Investigating] Trials Complete

Platform, device version and operating system:
Womdpws 10 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I noticed it in previous event too, but gave no attention. And now it hit me. In all other zones, with a very rare exclusion, there are tiers of trials (I rarely do trials), and all of them are displayed. But if Epic trials accessible, I see “Trials complete” instead, even if I didn’t finish them any way (I started yesterday, BTW, and in reality it was 5th tier. Well, now it’s IX, but still not “complete”!)

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Noticed it with epic trials

Steps to make it happen again

• Have zone with non-complete trials that have epic trials available.
5 Likes

I think it happens only when the given kingdom is the weekly kingdom - other kingdoms where I have non-epic trials left to complete shows correctly as “Tier III/VI/VII” or whatever other number is next.

There’s another layer of the problem - when you have non-epic trials completed but epics yet to do, that tile reads “complete”.

Yes, all my other kingdoms are perfectly fine. But epics seems does something weird with the counter.

This week is the first time it’s happened to me.

Hello :slight_smile:

If you have run into this issue, please contact support through a ticket and ensure details such as your:

• Invite Code
  • Device and Platform
  • And any screencaptures or recorded video footage of this issue

Would be greatly appreciate and aid in resolving this issue. :slight_smile:

I already completed all trials at the time of this reply, so it’s not much use for me now. But I will do if it will repeat in the future.

It’s just a visual thing. still happening each week but not affecting anything. its just another one of those things… like how you can’t copy one of your own teams if you’ve copied another players team since the last time you’ve launched the game. (in this case you just have to restart the game) maybe that ones just an issue for me since it’s been happening for so long… Little glitches are things I can get used to.

How do I contact support? I am having this issue.

There’s no point in contacting support, your account is perfectly fine. This is just a display issue, the Trial Tile shows “Complete” during the event kingdom week, even when you still have normal trials left to play. You can still play the normal trials just fine.

@Bramble You might want to update your post, it’s causing quite a bit of confusion.

3 Likes

No need to contact support for now. I’ll follow up on what is happening with this issue with Bramble and the programmers in the morning and we’ll post an update here about the issue afterwards.

This topic, and especially this posting, deserves a bump.

3 Likes

Bump with another possibly related issue, during weeks when epic trials are available I’m able to skip to kingdom power 21 without doing a tier VI trial battle

Update bump, the kingdom power skip issue can happen outside the weekly kingdom, this is stormheim week but i triggered it in both zaejin and pridelands

2 Likes