[Investigating] Pvp Citadel Wars

@Kafka My invite code LMAD8587_DV3F

Lots of free gold marks for those who managed to grab them :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone know why all of this happened? The restrictions changed and I understand that, but PVP restrictions were mostly stable until this week happened. Iā€™m simply not sure what triggered this whole mess.

For now, Iā€™m just glad things have been fixed. Well, mostly.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if you need another bug report, but as a knock on from this bug, and the ā€œnext weekā€ voting options being available this morning, the restrictions on some or all of the PvP kingdoms changed as well.

I was playing Purple/Doomskull in Geheron after server ā€˜tick overā€™ (UK 8 am), then at some point later (maybe 10am or so) I commented to my guild I suddenly had a battle in Geheron that had Takshaka enemies, which have no purple in them.

Now I see that Geheron has Red/Cursed Gem as the restriction which it definitely should not be this week.

Southwild has gone Purple/Entangle Gem, which it wasnā€™t before (as you canā€™t have two purple kingdoms at once), but I cannot tell you what it was/should be.

I was online at the time all this happened and my invite code is SLAAGHT

1 Like

I played from the very start of the new day on Xbox. My invite code HERO_5

Did you clean up? How many Citadel Battles did you get?

You mean me? Who?

@Kafka There is no gold marks in the regions that the alliance won yesterday ( Aidania, Geheron, and southwild).

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a look and are you sure?

We have a known issue that the region bonus will show up with the silver mark icon but you still receive the gold marks.

I checked your account but you havenā€™t played any battles since daily reset so I was unable to confirm if it was this visual issue or not.

2 Likes

yeah I received the gold marks, i was confused because there was no icons in the region.

2 Likes

Sorry about that, we have it marked as a priority issue to fix for the community as even though itā€™s only visual it causes a lot of confusion. This is just one of the issues we have marked as a priority for the community, thereā€™s also other things marked higher priority as well.

3 Likes

gold marks are displayed correctly :wink: