[Investigating] Nexus is unlocked in different kingdom group than it should?

Steam.

Nexus is in kingdom group 9 instead of 10? When I got the message for which kingdoms were unlocked (“Congratulations, you have unlocked the following kingdoms:”) it did not include Nexus (and yes I have screenshot of that message and I did double check).

You can see from the screenshot included that I have Nexus unlocked before Sword’s Edge and Pridelands. According to zendesk page Nexus is supposed to be in the last group. The Zendesk page is also outdated in terms of how game modes unlock (I am referring to this page https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000316403-Kingdoms-Unlock-a-Kingdom-and-Kingdom-Quests)

I try to keep my server’s Beginner Guide up-to-date so I would like to know whether Nexus is supposed to be in kingdom group 9 or 10?

2 Likes

Hello @Litlakatla !

Could you send through a ticket (if you haven’t already), so we can follow up with some further in-depth questions about what you are experiencing?

I’ve grabbed your invite code and passed on some of your account data to the team already, cos I can already see something is going on here.

But the article is correct in regards to Nexus and all other Kingdoms in group 10 should be unlocking at the same time.

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Thank you. I created a ticket.

If you forwarded them my main account invite code that won’t help much because this happened on my alt.

Zendesk articles still have some outdated information - for example kingdom rewards are definitely wrong on the article I linked because game modes are now unlocked by hero level (+world quest) rather than when you complete kingdom groups.

1 Like