[INVESTIGATING + NEED MORE INFO] CLIFFY Error Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch

Game is completely unplayable since March 2, 2021. It just keeps looping. It will start on load screen then say CLIFFY Error with a random alpha numeric sequence following it each time. The sequence is different every time but the word CLIFFY is always the same. It then restarts the game only to repeat the cycle.
I have turned in multple tickets to the developer and still no reply.
I have tried uninstalling/reinstall and even installed on multiple consoles with my account only to get the same error. Please help as I have over 670 hours into this game and hundreds of dollars spent. I just want to be able to play on my account again.

1 Like

If you could please let us know what the Cliffy Error is (the code) that would be of great assisstance. :slight_smile:

The end codes change every load screen. CLIFFY Error:V4KPQ0DEZ0

IMG_1219.JPG

I’ve passed this on, thank you!

I am still unable to play. Still the CLIFFY errors

Hi @Qemuel, I escalated this issue with our team and they have looked into your account and tried to fix the issue. Is your account working now, or are you still experiencing these Cliffy errors?

I am still experiencing these issues. Have tried reinstalling again as well as signing in on different consoles. I will give my account info for someone to log in if that helps. I don’t want to lose my progress as well as the hundreds of dollars spent in this game. Over 670 hours played

I’m on switch and also received the same error. Mine is CLIFFY-1UQD5UB4M

Thanks for replying, I have let our team know and they are looking into this further.

We have pushed another hopeful fix for this issue, please let us know if the game is now working as intended.

Yes. After several months of being unable to play on the switch I am finally able to. Though I have lost much progress and was kicked from my favorite guild due to inactivity I am still glad to be able to play. Thank you for helping me and thanks to the ones that fixed this. Gary Roseman