[Investigating] Getting Seals for PvP after logging into game

Platform, device version, and operating system:
PC Steam, Windows 11

Screenshot or image:

I previously turned in my seals before I logged in again. This screen shows I have earned seals without playing any PvP battles

This screenshot shows I can claim seals from the menu:

What you were expecting to happen, and what happened:
I wasn’t expecting to get any seals for just logging into the game and without playing any PvP battles. I was always 2,000 seals when I experienced this issue and nothing happened when I reached max seals.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I have been noticing an issue with seals since late December 2023 but today I noticed I could claim them.

Steps to make it happen again
Just logging into the game from what I have experienced

Hello :slight_smile:

As this requires further investigation, please answer a few quick questions

• Please provide your Invite Code
  • Have you claimed your seals this week? (If so, when?)

Yes, I just claimed my seals this week maybe 30 min ago. I have sent you my invite code in pm.

This also happens on Xbox. Every week since the update.

1 Like

@IbstockMafia Could you also please provide your Invite Code?

Sent in a PM.

1 Like

I just noticed this on the PS4 as well.

Also, I’m getting points in PVP for having 4 allies remaining even if I only have 3.

I wouldn’t mind if I was getting them, but sadly I’m not :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello, :slight_smile:

In your particular case @ecross I’ve checked your account and I can see that PVP battles were played before your post on this thread, and also before your seals were claimed.

Seeing as it was literally only a couple of battles, I assume that this perhaps slipped your mind.
(Don’t worry it happens to the best of us!)

Would you happen to have any recorded video footage or screencaptures of this issue happening?

No, sorry. And I’ve been mainly playing explore this weekend for the gnomes so I don’t know if it’s continued. I do know if I summon it counts as four allies still, but a couple of times I was down to two allies and still getting points as if I was full.

I did play PvP battles, yes. Seals were claimed before I logged in again. The previously posted screenshot showed seals earned when I logged in and did not play any battles.

This is how this week went:

Monday:

I logged into the game a few times before playing PvP and didn’t get any seals for PvP. This is expected since I did not play. Then I started playing PvP and collected and then turned in my seals earned. Then I exited the game and logged off.

Tuesday:

Remember, I turned in my seals for Monday. Today, I got into the game and checked my seals. I haven’t played any games yet.

So, as I understand this issue… this doesn’t happen until you start playing PvP.

Just get your QA to replicate the problem… oh, wait, that’s what you’re doing.

1 Like