[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Hi @Fleet,

This time it was not your bad luck, it was a real BS weekend, Friday I started to play and same as you thought be patient restart game/ play another battle then PVP or Explore then the last BC will spawn in… Nothing in guild chat over a missing BC or ?? If others had problem with finding the last BC …
So played on till late in afternoon, way too long (for sure with my eyes) but yeah I wanted that last one!
So was not satisfied, I had things to do on my laptop and I have pinned the community in my browser and thought let I look, and I was not the only one and I had still that restless feeling maybe… but I was exhausted, and it was clear that the issue with Nexus release BC and Vault week was here the problem that we didnt get the last one…
Saturday I had new hope coz there were 9 in an hour but after more than 2 hours no last one so I was pretty done with BC but also with gemming for that moment and Sunday I stopped after the 9th!

I play this game now 4 years daily active, and I love to play it and I dont talk good what is not good but this weekend I had for first time that it ruin my pleasure in the game and that made that I couldnt enjoy hunting for gnomes so played 4 GaP’s and find it all good.

I know that Dev’s not work in weekend and today the issue would be over coz vault event was ended but a message of @Kafka Friday that she would place a message if there was something not okay with the spawn of BC’s didnt came!
Yeah I know I had to know better after being here daily active but im still a person with positive mindset and give them a chance to believe in that…

The harder was today the smash in my face, no reaction of @Kafka and a message of @Jeto

djeez how more clear could it be after 3 days of very clear words that the last BC dont spawn in long explaining / short in all sort of forms but all very clear Vault event again give problem on the spawn of the BC’s

Thanks to @Jeto for taking the time to place a reaction from dev’s corner, but really Its here now 10 PM, and we have been swapped away with the message of @Jeto so THANKS BUT NO, THANKS this isnt how you treat people who are your customers/gamer’s this is so disrespectful so wrong!

I have real much patient and understand that everyone has right on free time and I have experience with scripting, code and how much concentrating it needs and that a wrong , or . can let crash the whole game but even with my positivity, patient and believe that they have the best with their customers in mind today reached the end.

With the insane new event where you must pay more than $80 to get the rewards in it…

@Jerry_the_skunk maybe you are getting right and change my mind over this game coz today I have played but had pleasure/ fun in it NO there are borders and Im so disappointed in the Dev’s corner and I truly hope that I get it back coz this is not what a game must do with me!
But yeah it happened and its my own fault that I have let the game be so important for me but also for the people who this see it “as just a game” its so unfair to be treated this way!!

I know that the compensation will not give me my pleasure and fun back and my trust in the Dev’s corner but for the bigger goal and for all players I truly hope they come with an excuse and a fair compensation coz everyone who play this game deserve that and not to be ignored or swapped away with a message without content!!!

Further its on me to find back the pleasure, fun I had till this weekend and for sure today!!!

Have all a great evening yeah I know it long but this time NO SORRY coz they may know what it did with me not that I expect that they care about me of what we all have post here this weekend but Im always positive and grateful for what they do for us, so now they may know that Im disappointed!!

1 Like