Invasion (wild plains)

Hi everyone, time to share team, the choice are very limited. This week i am using this team. That suck the invasion troop is sharing ketra color.

Mountain crusher
Cloudstalker
Ketra
Longhorn

2 Likes

Try the festival staff. Colors are purple/yellow and he makes red/green, plus enchants 2.

3 Likes

Thanks for now my team working fine but if i get trouble i will try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The base spell damage being so low will be a pain in later levels too… Better consider some skull teams when you reach these point.

1 Like

You are right but i probably won’t reach that point since i only buy tier 5

1 Like

I’m currently using:

Cloudstalker [Ascended to Legendary, Lvl 19, ***]
Cloudstalker ^
+9 Mountain Crusher (Priest Class because levelling)
Sunweaver

Piece of cake so far. I’m considering swapping out something for Ketras but I don’t think it’ll be as good.

2 Likes

I honestly only bought Tier IV and used an Ascension Orb to Mythic this troop for the following reasons:

• I got the Orb from the Vault Event, and i didn’t even “farmed” gnomes.
  • Despite being one of worst kingdoms i still love Wild Plains and all troops are now at their max upgrade.
2 Likes

This week might be the worst Invasion ever, even more than Wargare one, as that week we got at least consistent Siegebreaker.

As for the team building, I use Siegebreaker/Earth’s Fury combo as usual again. With not much choice with the other 2, I choose Chief Stronghorn for strong, focus damage. I don’t have Ketras the Bull yet. (currently go glory-broke for it)

Another one is Sunweaver. She would be so great Pre-Earth’s Fury age, but right now, she is just a feeble healer, still better than the other random troops though.

This week’s invasion/raid unit is complete trash, I’m not even bothering to do the event this week because of it.
If the next raid/invasion unit is anything like this one, I won’t be doing it. I’m glad my guild doesn’t require invasion or raid. If they did I’d quit the guild.

Longhorn is a Steak House, you meant Stronghorn, who would probably end up on the menu :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m using
Dawnbringer
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Cloudstalker
all the way up until 3 towers level 70 lol. Let’s see how long this can last.

Chief Stronghorn : Are you sure you want to fight, you fraglie Tower?

So, this Invasion is not as bad as I thought. I can recover just fine even after losing that feeble Cloudstalker. This is from Level 144, so it should be managable to finish all stage rewards!