Invasion (Shentang)

I have all troops, but no Dawnbringer (yet). I’m curious what you all change up from today. I’m trying +9 Mang Titan, Sifu, Divinier and Emperor Lang with Bear Banner but doesn’t feel really strong.

I’m using:

Hero with Earth Fury’s
Diviner
Sifu
Spellblade

Divines helps Sifu and Spellblade a lot when you get a buff to Magic, at some battles even if i lose Sifu the Spellblade can usually finish the last tower because she keeps gaining extra magic from her trait and extra damage from enchanted allies, which is quite easy thanks to Sifu and Blademaster’s spells.

It’s easier for me because i have the Banishing talent on my hero which dispels enemies on 4/5 matches, so Diviner’s spell can usually remove all barriers from the towers.

Silvermaiden
Sky Hero +9 (titan)
Yao Gaui
Sifu Yuan
Tier 4 - no matches lost , yet

I’ve been experimenting with the weapon that strips armor and gives health boosted my armor removed, it seems solid. It does suck not to do damage though, so I’m looking at other options as well.

This Dragon invasion is great! Too bad my trusty Krystenax died too quick.

If you wonder how I get to play it,

Time Travel, duh!

Nope, just using Prince Ethoras. He can summon Krystenax or Silver Drakon on spell, and Dragonette on death. I pick him because my Dark Priestess team is risky of losing troops. It was great even at Level 143, with Sifu Yuan doing overkill 500+ skull damage.

Except… when both him and Earth’s Fury get killed super early, then you’re pretty much screwed.

Silvermaiden,Sifu Yuan,Yao Guai and Yasmine’s Pride,Dragonclaw banner