Invasion (Grosh-Nak)

Hi everyone it’s monday and monday mean new event.Tthis week it’s invasion time, let’s share some team ideas

I just started and i will try

Drake rider
Vor’Kan
Earth’s Fury
Garnok

What about you?

4 Likes

Probably going to change drake rider for another Vor’Kan when i will fight 4x tower

3 Likes

Okay finally reached 4x tower stage
I changed drak rider for another vot’kan and for now it working really well

I use hero to remove barrier and armor then finish with vor’kan

1 Like

I started with the idea of Summoner and Gar’Nok as my last 2. I love summons for tower events, and these two have an amusing quirk…

As they are both orcs that use red mana, they qualify for 3 team bonuses, all of which heavily benefit attack. So, with 2 more red orcs (consider Orc, Cyclops, Fel’Dras, Orc Veteren, Ogryn), you can get +~20 attack for your whole team. Which applies to summons as well. Niiice.

This could be the first event that I’m not using hero or the event troop for. I could see builds that utilize either, and perhaps I’ll sub in Hope’s Crescent hero later on, but for now, I’ll just stick with the Red Wunz.

2 Likes

Sol’Zara works quite nicely later. She is able to remove barriers and even deal some lethal damage against high level towers.

3 Likes

There are many very solid Orc troops, it makes me kinda excited for Grosh-Nak Raid already! lol

Too bad the best choice for this invasion always include 3 key troops, so only one powerful card left to choose.

• Vor’Korn - for that increasingly buffing attack to one-shot tower by skulls. And spell on blue tower.
  • Gar’Nok - for that sweet 50%mana startup for whole team, plus summon and lots of gem spawm!
  • Hero - with class that can start with 50% mana, Earth’s Fury would be the best weapon, but Hope’s Crescent would work too.

The choice for 4th troops are…

• Cyclops - Earth’s Fury can seriously buff its attack, thus also adding more magic spell power.
  • Drake Rider - that splash damage is helpful for finishing off near-dead tower and remove Barrier, plus that Red conversion make Earth’s Fury a lot faster.
  • Fel’Dras - spell boosted by all overstuffed tower’s magic is very storng, plus a chance for summon.
  • Ogryn - could work in some case if you keep red gem flow in enough for triple damage, plus fire storm.
  • Sol’Zara - always do triple damage on higher level.
  • Bugbear - scaling with missing life can be surprisingly powerful.
8 Likes

Drake Rider in the early stages and Sol’Zara later. They both would get purple mana which is unused by the three main troops you listed.

1 Like

Just seen this thread and I’ve picked the same troops. So little to choose from with orcs

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Later stages she will be very useful :+1:

4 Likes

I only have 1 Vor’Kan

Vor’Kan
Sol’Zara
Gar’Nok
Earth’s Fury

Is the team I’m currently using against 4 towers.

1 Like

I just got listerine and when the towers have shrapnel, his damage does skyrocket quite a bit. Plus I like how we have a few summoners to make meat shields.
I’m currently using:
Orc
Drake rider
Listerine
Garnok

1 Like

Played these yesterday:

+9 Mang
Vor´Kan
Gar´Nok
Gargantaur

Very good team,no losses so far.