🌟 Intrim - The Number 1 Guild in Guild Wars - Is Recruiting!

We’re looking for someone who wants to join an incredibly friendly (1000’s of chat posts every week, team building and supporting one another) and incredibly competitive guild - We’ve won Guild Wars 29 times (and counting!) We close all portals for Raids and Invasions and generally hit 40k seals on Tuesday and average 45 LT’s a week (with the odd weeks where we do 100!)

While our minimum reqs are 300t/500k gold/1500 seals, we are looking for someone who can compete in bracket 1 Guild Wars. We compete to win the overall title and the 1500 gems every time. We are looking for someone who is looking to be rewarded for their Guild Wars skills.

We are a family of 7 guilds, that can accommodate all levels of players and provide different requirements during vacations or needed breaks. We always have a guild available to suit the level of activity you can commit to at any time. We are also a great place for families, we have many couples and their children who play throughout the family of guilds.

If you’re looking for a change, want to meet some of the best players in the game, are looking for a place for yourself and a group of friends or family, then drop @Saluki or @DoubleTexasT or me (@Glenna) a PM here, or contact us on Line (Salukij) or Discord (Discord or pm Saluki#2842). We’d love to hear from you.

3 Likes

Bump it up.

2 Likes

Still looking for new people, check us out today!

2 Likes

To the top!

Bumpity bump!

To the top, just like us XD

1 Like

To the Top

1 Like

Sunday funday! Bump!

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Tower of DOOM is coming. Come battle with us.

1 Like

Bump to top

1 Like

Bumpy to the top

1 Like

Want to win, join us !!!

2 Likes

^ what he said :joy:

Come on bord and join our family

Bump to top

1 Like

Hey. I am only 219 level playing. I make 1500 free seals. but I bring gold so far 300-350k. but soon I can and more.

1 Like

We would be glad to have you. We will find you a spot where you can do the reqs comfortably while you level up.

2 Likes

Looking for another player for this week.