Intrim Recruitment Page

Welcome to the Intrim recruitment page. Intrim is one of the oldest guild family in the game. We have many amazing accomplishments such as multiple Guild War and Tower of Doom wins as a guild. Individually. Our members have three of the 16 players who have all classes to 100 and three different players in the top 10 for fully traited weapons. But more than achievements what speaks best to Intrim is how long players tend to stay with us. Our top 20 players in Intrim AVERAGE over 500 days in our guild and we have many long term Intrim members in our lower guilds. The GM of Intrim 2 has been a GM for over two years with Intrim. Players stick with us because we support and encourage each other in this game we like to play. Many of our veterans also enjoy helping newer players with advice and coaching and all of the Intrim family can get assistance from our veterans.

join our discord server @ Discord
contact our GMs on LINE:
Saluki-LINE ID: Salukij
OnTheCan-LINE ID: OnTheCan
Sarah-LINE ID: Btchyprncss
BARBELiTH-LINE ID: barbelith33
KillerBM-LINE ID: ookillerbm
Ski-Cheetah-LINE ID: skisniper

3 Likes

I totally dig that recruitment page :smiley: I’m yet another Intrim that’s been in for years because it has been a wonderful guild to game with.

1 Like

we are currently looking for an endgame player or Intrim I, main focus being ability to perform well in guild wars bracket 1 (scores in the 50k+)

1 Like

Which member are we sacrificing prior to GWs this month?

Intrim II is looking for new long term members and Intrim I could still use a few endgame bracket one players as well!

1 Like

Next week Intrim might have another cash prize across our guilds… just saying join now!

1 Like

Intrim I, II and IV are all recruiting if anyone is looking for a great guild family to be a part of!

1 Like

Intrim has room for players of all levels! especially looking to fill some spots in our top 3 guilds.

we currently have a lot of room in Intrim VI for new players and we also have openings in both Intrim I and III for higher level and endgame players!

All 3 of our top guilds have openings!

Intrim will have a couple openings after Guildwars!

our top guilds are looking for long term dedicated players, come join one of the most active guild families out there!

Both Intrim I and Intrim II have openings for dedicated players looking to compete in the top ranks of Guildwars!

Intrim has two openings for players interested in participating in bracket 1 guildwars! Intrim II has openings as well

Bump…still searching for a few more players to join our top guilds…new reqs for Intrim.

Intrim will have one spot open at weekly reset, we have still been hitting LTs weekly so if you are interested please stop in our discord and give us a shout!

Intrim will have an opening at weekly reset this week! 1.6m gold, 2k seals and 600 trophy are current requirements. also a desire to play competitive guildwars!

Intrim will have 2 openings at weekly reset, check into our discord if interested!

One spot open immediately in Intrim and a few spots in our lower guilds

One spot available in Intrim
Intrim 2 and 3 also have a few spots open