Instant kill with no reason

Trait thumbnails on the hero.
@Earnham What’s the talent loadout of your hero?

2 Likes

tenor%20(35)

5 Likes

I have videos of both instances. Orbweaver hero class in the 80’s. Nothing on the tree that could do this.

It’s about which talents might be causing this even though they shouldn’t be causing this, so it would be important to know your exact talent allocation.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s 2 reasons to ask for the specific talents:

1. To double-check there isn’t one that could be doing this (which is impossible, really.)
  2. To see if we can reproduce it so we can use it in GW and file a bug report on Monday.
4 Likes

That got a pretty good chuckle out of me.

Maybe doomskull is +500 damage now on xbox. You know, like EoE had that 10% chance for a frog :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Hey I got one too… Same exact thing, images and video incoming
@Earnham

Screenshot_2019-09-20-20-48-23
Initial board before everything happens

It happened to me as well, more than once. The enemy Team triggered the Egg Thief, and I somehow lost one or two of my troops at full health. There’s something going on there for sure.

Egg Thief cast

Result after explosions of Egg Thief

This is exactly what exploded and what got matched.
1 3x skull including a doom skull which also explodes two more skulls nearby. (plus some irrelevant color gem matches)

Enemy with 108 total health dies out of a 48? Attack

Is your Corsair class level 100?

No, it’s level fifty something. It had these at the time of recording:
1 Snap Freeze, 2 Knife Throwing, 3 Light Fingers, 4 Backup, 5 Gale Force.

1 Like

I don’t know how to upload a video here, this is a link to it.

https://xboxclips.com/el%20tuaya%20arg/99e41cf6-f8c8-40e9-91a0-e68adac64cc4/embed

Why are we complaining :rofl: I think this karma giving you back that game that you lost because RNG or spent 10min trying to kill the op hero :sweat_smile:

Here is another after egg thief cast.

After skulls match.20191012_161901

The issue always involves a skull match with doom skull. I have a feeling every exploded skull counts as a separate skull match

When they added Doomskulls to the game they didn’t really bother changing the AI behaviour or mechanics much. Haven’t done since either.

I guess we should feel somehwhat glad? You can sometimes leave odd Doomskull matches on the board because the AI doesn’t really know what they do.
Don’t try this at home in GW though :laughing: