Ingot Conversion

Ok I know it’s not “new” but a high percentage of the playerbase is prolly ingot-overloaded. What ideas do y’all have for possible conversion opportunities? Realistic ones are preferred but silly’s are welcome too. If we talk about it maybe it’ll happen.

3 Likes

There won’t be any. They will just add new resources as usual and let the older ones become redundant for end game players.

5 Likes

Perhaps the dwarves in Khaziel can make use of them. They could use them to forge new, powerful weapons to take back their home and defeat the evil dragon, Smaug🤣

3 Likes

Melt them down to forge weapons? Sell them off for gold (I’d take the 100k that the merchant seems to think some ingots are worth)? Ooh, what about spending souls or cursed runes to make them into tokens/medals for leveling troops?

5 Likes

I was actually going to ask a similar question at some point – Mythic Ingots specifically, lack a recurring “sink” to spend them on.

Every other Ingot type (Common through Epic) can be upgraded into the next rank up, and Legendary Ingots can (technically) be traded for a copy of Leonis Tower, but Mythic Ingots? Once you’ve maxed out all your available Class Mythic Weapons, there’s nothing left to spend them on and they pile up. And even when you do acquire the next Mythic Weapon that’s still only 55 Ingots or less spent to max it out, then you’re back to having an overflowing resource item with no way to actually USE it.

Treasure Maps used to have the same problem for certain players, but with the arrival of Cursed Runes you have the option to trade them (100:1) for Vault Keys.

2 Likes

I would suggest to combine Ingots and Treasure maps to create event sigils such tower of doom sigils, world event sigils…etc…

Or you can use the combination to degrade a weapon you own or down grade enemy hero traits or enemy troop in a battle.

Treasure Maps and Ingots are easy enough to farm in quantity if you’re willing to put in a little bit of time and effort.

Even before one gets to the idea that many veterans are sitting on (tens of) thousands of these items or even more than that? I don’t see how you’d slip the idea past the people making the decisions that players should be able to trade non-premium currency for event progress rather than spend Gems or real money.

Also known as giving those with an excess supply of said resources a free leaderboard advantage in any World Event of their choosing? SIGN ME UP! (Just kidding here, but…)

I also think that we should have some other way of consuming ingots, we could manufacture some new type of medals ( with new preference effects ), or perhaps new Tower-type troops just like we have Liones, new weapons or troops. Anyway, give the ingots some new purpose, even if it’s selling them for gold :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The merchant values 2 mythic ingots for 100k gold, so getting that much back would be ridiculous. Oh, wait, we would all get banned if we converted ingots into mountains of gold…:rofl:

2 Likes

Speaking of Towers, isn’t it a little weird we don’t seem to have any way to obtain the Tower Invasion troops themselves? Outside the mode itself, Leonis Tower is the ONLY card you can use a Siegebreaker against…

1 Like

I also always found it strange that there was only one Tower type troop. So you could introduce more cards of this type

Make new currencies> Become dead currencies> make new currencies. Seems to be how it sadly mostly works. A few times they have added more stuff to sink overabundant resources into.