Incubus.... finally some CHARM

Okay I am confused - How come if there are two targets left, and dev has said the attack can apply to the same target twice, then how come Incubus will not fire off - says ‘No Target available’

Because a charmed enemy attacks an ally ADJACENT to them. Neither of those troops has an adjacent ally therefor making them ineligible targets for your spell.

Bummer, huh? :frowning:

2 Likes

Given that the Incubus is the designated PvP event troop for this week, I would have hoped that Charm’s hit parameters could be modified so that the troop at least could be useful right into endgame. The spell is already handicapped by hitting targets randomly. Designing it so that it can’t do any damage at all-- once a couple enemy troops are dead-- simply doesn’t make any sense for a PvP worthy troop.

this is actually good news… i think?

with some luck it might mean incubus will always target troops that have adjacent allies next to them as a priority

if you guys could confirm it maybe? :slight_smile:

For the low mana cost this troop does good dmg and it increases considerably if opponent buffs attack, which most of the cancer teams do. And the troop has warded which is totally underrated in the current meta. Once you’ve dealt with a couple of opposing troops Incubus has already basically done its job so I don’t really mind the randomness with the hits, you use it early on in the game mostly. I think this troop is great for softening up the opposing team before finishing them with single target nukes or aoe. Currently running Incubus+Gorgotha+Death+Famine, haven’t lost a game with that team yet.