Incorrect chest loot table

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to see the proper chest loot table when clicking the ?-button on the chest screen. This seemed to work for every chest except guild chests. The guild chest loot table displayed the odds for level 1 chests (common and rare cards, common and rare traitstones), even though my guild had already reached chest level 3. I proceeded to switch to the guild seals screen, then returned to the opening screen for guild chests, after which the ?-button displayed the loot table for level 3 chests.

This begs the question what would have happened on opening those level 3 guild chests supposedly containing level 1 loot. Would I have received that level 1 loot, making this a pretty nasty bug with guild chests, because players will frequently get worse loot than they should? Or would I have received level 3 loot, making this a pretty nasty bug with the loot table display, because it doesn’t show the real odds being used after all?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Observed once right after the patch.

Steps to make it happen again
Unknown. The game might possibly not initialize the guild chest level correctly when visiting the chest opening screen prior to the guild seals screen.

2 Likes

This is a known issue that we are working on. It requires a server side fix, so we will deploy it as soon as we are able. The issue is with the displayed odds, and not the actual drop chances of guild chests.

3 Likes