In Virtue RECRUTING - RANK 18 / LEVEL 478 - 0 slots open 30/30 | UPDATED |

OK i will do it for you.

great, tnx man. invite code BURCA. :slight_smile:
let me know when you sent it

EDIT: what i mean is, left guild, ready to join xD

ok i am going to do it in 5 minutes, get ready

invitation sent!
Welcome to our guild!
Read our topic every day for information about tasks.

thanks everyone for the response
we are full
Next Monday again :slight_smile:

2 slots open right now

2 slots open
28/30

29/30
1 open slot

Level 478
Rank 18
Members 29/30
Over 30.000 seals every week
One task completed and all others to level 9/12 or two tasks completed and all others to 5/12.
Easy to get our requirements if you get Tier 1 from PvP.

I would like to join. Invite code is NEMESIS_5.

hello nemesis
have you left your guild?

Invitation send!

thx everyone and welcome to our guild
Tomorrow we will have more slots available.

Hi, How many guild tasks do you get done and are you looking to get Legendary tasks done in the near future?
My weekly contrib for this week in my current guild is 675k Gold, 1500 Seals, 300 Trophies. All kingdoms are 10.
Im looking to go to a guild that can get all tasks done and smash into those legendary tasks.

sent to you PM :slight_smile:

i don’t know if my last message deleted or not in guild chat so i will write it here.
Thanks for all and good luck.
It was nice but i wanted something different.

Hi My current guild (riverford rank31) has decided to go casual so looking for a new home

I’m lv 543 get 1500 seals weekly & donate 600k+ any room?

This thread is obsolete. Please refer to the most recent one here.

Unfortunately, the Guild is full at the moment.

Thank you for kick’n me out of the giuld after 6 Mounth (thats 24+ weeks) of contributions without any warnings or communication!

Yes, sometimes i dont met the 800 seal requirement by some points but even then i simply pushed more gold into the guild.
The guild is never near the 40K seal mark (mostley 32K) so that never make a difference.

800 seals was our minimum, that you said you could hit when you joined, your trophies were low at times too, again a minimum.
There was a guild message about being more strict, you understood this message when it was posted, and yet still lackluster.
Our guild is looking to improve, not get by.
We had 38k seals and legendary tasks last week, and below minimum seals and trophies doesn’t help us make that more frequent.
Every guild has the same rules, if you can’t hit minimum don’t join a top guild