In-game chat is temporarily unavailable (Resolved)

I find it funny you cant type cockatrice in chat without c*** being censored @#%^atrice . Who names troops that are censored lol.

I had to edit your post as it had naughty words :see_no_evil: The words that can be used vs excluded are calculated separately. In the case of cockatrice it should now actually be working.

If you notice any new words that are censored and probably shouldn’t or aren’t censored and should be please ping @Kafka or send a support ticket under technical issue :+1:

3 Likes

I guess you used duct tape to fix it cause mine just froze 2 min ago

1 Like

Xbox players have made it clear that the filter has to be more strict on your platform. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can now. Kafka did earlier.

1 Like

As mentioned this was an update to the profanity filter, there wasn’t any fixes for chat issues in place.

1 Like

You should try and get discord in game. I’ve been trying to organise getting one of my members move to one our our sister guilds using only guild chat and 20 hours we are still no where closer. Could you at least add notifications when someone posts in guild chat?

Thank god! The swearing is so out of control between the constant game chat crashing. No idea how I would live with this mod while the game chat continues to fail over and over and over and over.

1 Like

Profanity filters stop nothing. People are very imaginative with their spelling when they are swearing xD

1 Like

@Cyrup and @Saltypatra

One of my guildmate been permanently banned of global chat because his name is Vagaran

Can you please fix it?
It’s on xbox

1 Like

Well it can’t be that good of a filter seeing some of the words that were being posted in global chat earlier, worse case was the use of ‘see you next tuesday’ by one player :-1: This was on PS4.

I too have been perma banned on xbox. Hope this is resolved soon.

As mentioned in the other thread this should now be resolved :slight_smile: @Arisis @Rickygervais

1 Like

Ty @Cyrup i will confirm when he will log in

@Cyrup my guildmate getting this error now

And then he restarted game and get same msg than before

Please ask them to try again, it looks like the first 3 letters of that word were causing the name to be censored. Please have them contact support in the future as we generally can’t act on behalf of other players and it will help for quicker responses

For anyone else, If you notice any new words that are censored and probably shouldn’t or aren’t censored and should be please ping @Kafka or send a support ticket under technical issue

1 Like