Improving PvP Variety

Right now, I lose nothing when my defence team loses. Some people would argue that I lose out on the 2 extra glory, 4 souls, etc. that my team might collect if I won a match. I say that I’m better off getting a steady stream of revenge battles where I can work on the task when it comes up and, more importantly, collect the bonuses that accrue at every 5, 15 and 60 revenge wins.

Once we get the PvP update, I suspect the bait teams are going to mostly disappear, since we will lose PVP rank with every defence loss and gain PVP rank with every defence win. Maybe someone who has gone through the change on PC/Mobile could explain better, but I would bet that the ‘bait teams’, such as mine, largely disappear after the PVP update.

I think the PVP update changes the equation for “When do people want to lose”. Right now, for me, it is always. After the update, it might become “as little as possible”. We’ll have to wait and see.

See this thread for some discussion: Bless You Dear Friends It seems like there is a clear difference between the two versions.

@Boats I noticed that someone copied your defence team and named it in your honour. I think it was someone named “Santos” or something like that…