Impervious trait appears when gaining positive status effects (reposted to match template)

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam on Windows 10, Lenovo; Android 7 Nougat, Acer Iconia 10 One

Unfortunately the effect happens very quickly so I am unable to screenshot it. I also have no recording app on my tablet or computer.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When a troop on my team gains a positive status effect, and has the Impervious trait, it displays the trait name even though Impervious does not prevent Barrier, Enchant, Enrage, or Submerge. I have tried this with Forest Guardian with Wulfgarok and also with St. Astra with Voice of Orpheus.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens every time I apply a positive status effect to an Impervious troop, on either platform.

Steps to make it happen again
Use a troop combination similar to one of mine and give an Impervious troop like Fortress Gate, War Sphinx, Dwarven Miner, etc., a status effect such as Barrier, Enchant, Enrage or Submerge. You should see the Impervious trait appear even though it does nothing.

1 Like

@Cyrup I apologize for deleting the original message from the original thread. This post contains the information from that reply, in the proper glitch report template. Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for letting us know about this.

This is fixed in the next game update (4.2)