Imp of love just given out for free (Xbox one and PS4)

Not sure if this was all platforms or just xbox, but when I logged in just now I was treated with a message saying “Feel the love” and that everyone was getting a free Imp of love along with a few red traitstones. This didn’t show up in my mail, however, but I confirmed it was added to my inventory. Can anyone confirm which traitstones were given out? Also, can anyone confirm if this is now available in chests?

5 Likes

Ty dev we love you!!! Lol

2 Likes

Wow this is awesome news. Having confirmed for myself yet, but judging by everyone here it looks good. :slight_smile: Thank you devs! :heart:

3 Likes

It’s on the PS4 as well.

2 Likes

Few red traitstones

3 Likes

Free red minor traitstone?!?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

I had about 200 already. By product of farming the Mists for Blood.

2 Likes

Thank you, to all the Developers, I enjoy your game immensely keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Thank Developers, what a great surprise. Love the game :relaxed:

3 Likes

What an awesome surprise, thanks so much Developers!! I definitely feel the love. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I won’t argue with free stuff. I just got it to 19 on XB1, which makes its base stats(no ascensions or kingdom bonuses) an 8/37 with 11 Attack and 17 Magic.

8/37 means 8 armor, 37 HP.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

Great news, i’m not from the console’s crowd, but i’m happy for everyone. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot devs! Really like the game!

3 Likes

Super awesome!!! The devs love us!!

3 Likes

Yeah l Also would like to know this, just because i know i got the imp but i can’t tell if i got the traitstones and would like to know what kind they were… I trust that i got them enough since they have an awesome development team! Thanks developers! This is easily one of the best games I have ever played!

4 Likes

I was just telling my daughter the other week that i love how GoW (a free game) drops us trinkets to show the love, but Rockband can’t manage to fix the stuff we BOUGHT.

2 Likes

Thanks GoW for the free Imp! We claimed ours as soon as I read about it here. So thanks @VegaDark541 for posting about this as soon as you could. It made our night over here.

2 Likes

Very cool of the GoW team, glad the console crowd is getting the Love!

That just shows the Dev’s are better than average. Nicely done!

1 Like

will the pc version be shown any “love” :heart_eyes: